10V10 XLPC TOURNAMENT ????????????????????????????????????

Fat Boy

r4nge tap i got a irl picture of you keep  talkin sht lmao , ugly duck .   and RP was 3-0 on h8 in preps ,  3-0 on bt in preps.  plus we would clear h8 24/7 in wild. show me a time when we pulled 15 mans to a trip ? like a legit trip that we would mass up for . you talk a lot of sht.  you need to check yourself bro , 

@@dull @singles 

Threatening with irl information personal insults and attacks heh.

there should be no buy in fee tbh. If you're proposing this tournament you should just offer a small 50m pot for the winner.

Also, why 75cb cap? that's a bit high for xlpc, you may as well step up to the lpc scene if so.

Lastly, this is f2p yeah?

Good idea overall though.

@@dull @singles 

Threatening with irl information personal insults and attacks heh.

i did not threaten him fool , i just said i have a pic of him ? i did not say anything about what ill do with the picture.  typical outburst rank always over thinking. 

No entry fee we ain't giving 10m to Rampage leader if someone from sb will hold the money then yes.

i wont hold the money a sb rank will. lmao 

well we're not trained up yet compared to OB/RP's stats but we def have the skill so its just a matter of time. When thats accomplished we'll be down and im sure ascent/chaotic maybe even Bv would say the same. @ryanthag, the scene isnt dying just don't expect people to do events at 6pm est or later. see you on the weekends :) 

Because you can't pull 20 on a midweek you wanna host a 10v10 miniwar tournament to give your dead clan some action lol stop claiming you closed those clans in your sig with your 15 man pulls lmao. You didn't do brown sticky stuff to Bad timing or Hate.

You're not allowed to talk you really just got your leash shortened yesterday in CW and Mini. Ruff Ruff lil boy.

No one cares if xlpc is dying your scene shouldn't even exist. There should only be one bracket making different ones just limits action adapt or die.

Stay off our topics then kid??? Lmfao imagine trying to bully xlpc when you Lpc.. oh wait, OB already tries that

there should be no buy in fee tbh. If you're proposing this tournament you should just offer a small 50m pot for the winner.

Also, why 75cb cap? that's a bit high for xlpc, you may as well step up to the lpc scene if so.

Lastly, this is f2p yeah?

Good idea overall though.

You're LPC so stay in your own lane. Skrt skrt.  Imma take that back and apologize cuz it seems like u weren't even tryna troll #offusplz2k17

You're not allowed to talk you really just got your leash shortened yesterday in CW and Mini. Ruff Ruff lil boy.

You're a warlord incapable of calling a prep pipe down or some juice will be released.

<17:58:18> "Ryan": a prep without me wont hppen.

<18:03:10> "Ryan": ob is the one clan i wont let me boys prep without me

You're a warlord incapable of calling a prep pipe down or some juice will be released.

<17:58:18> "Ryan": a prep without me wont hppen.

<18:03:10> "Ryan": ob is the one clan i wont let me boys prep without me

No brown sticky stuff we wouldn't set up a prep w/o Ryan... I'm Ryan's backup caller for Preps specifically lmfao. Just like you wouldn't prep w/o A6. I called the mini rd last night when OB was up 1 opt and rushed us on their attacking round and got SCHMOKKEDDDD. - Then begged for a re-do after they took the L aha. @@Warbow