WHO WILL WIN ? RAMPAGE OR OUTBURST ? PREP THIS MONDAY 6:00PM ESTRN

Fat Boy

cf179338905a54c35a507d3e86f99507.png

RAMPAGE VS OUTBURST WHO WILL WIN?

RAMPAGE VS OUTBURST

MONDAY 6PM EASTERN 

RED VS BLUE

TOP 2 XLPC QUALITY CLANS GOING HEAD TO HEAD

LOSING team , picks the most over sized member they got and make them record themselves doing 10 push ups in 30 seconds.

If that fat ass wigga or nigga cant do the push ups he needs be kicked from their current clan and he/she has to go work out until he/she can do 10 push ups in 30 seconds

DEAL OR NO DEAL

Ryan, I accept under 2 conditions. Between you and I. When outburst wins, your fatass has to give me a picture of you holding a KFC bucket while you smile. And on the KFC bucket you write "rampiss" so I know it isn't some random nogga. If outburst loses to rampiss, I will do that push-up brown sticky stuff for you.

@@RyanTheG accept?

Ryan, I accept under 2 conditions. Between you and I. When outburst wins, your fatass has to give me a picture of you holding a KFC bucket while you smile. And on the KFC bucket you write "rampiss" so I know it isn't some random nogga. If outburst loses to rampiss, I will do that push-up brown sticky stuff for you.

@@RyanTheG accept?

@@RyanTheG accept?

ill hold the kfc bucket and put rampage on it , but you gotta put Litmob closed on your forehead and take a sefie ,  

@ is dog brown sticky stuff and i agree bv are the kings of wildy

shutup wannabe yacht boy

Rijns a reject, dont ever match me with that dog

dude ur like in the 8th grade and just started clanning in 2017

shut the fuck up you emotional 13 year old lmfao