McGregor v Mayweather pre-fight final thoughts!

Holiday

Wayweather will win

I'm a big fan of MCGregor but facts are facts. 

He is a MMA fighter not a boxer.

You can't develop your own style in the matter of a few months.

MC goes all in every time and is used to control the fight and go HAM.

He doesnt allows his oppononts to get back up and counter.

He cant do this at boxing.

McGregor isnt used to fight long battles aswell.

Mayweather is called beautiful boy for a reason, he slows down the fight with taking minimal hits and trying to outlast the opponent.

I hope the people get a fight for their money.

Other than that just good publicity and making an easy $ for the sponsors and such.

Wayweather will win

I'm a big fan of MCGregor but facts are facts. 

He is a MMA fighter not a boxer.

You can't develop your own style in the matter of a few months.

MC goes all in every time and is used to control the fight and go HAM.

He doesnt allows his oppononts to get back up and counter.

He cant do this at boxing.

McGregor isnt used to fight long battles aswell.

Mayweather is called beautiful boy for a reason, he slows down the fight with taking minimal hits and outlasting the opponent.

I hope the people get a fight for their money.

Other than that just good publicity and making an easy $ for the sponsors and such.

Nothing to add here. I agree. Altho i will still be watching and hoping conor/ gets a K0 in.

Conor started with boxin in his career but idk what to expect.

I've got $200 on Mcgregor for the Ko because you can never sleep on Mcgregor.

Mayweather is one of the best boxers we've seen, his defence is top notch and his counter attack is amazing aslong as he has prepared well and doesn't underestimate Connor he should win.

Connor is an amazing athlete and actually has a good boxing instinct plus the skills but it's nearly an impossible feat to have a 6 month prep to fight someone who's been on the top of their game for 21 years and yet to taste defeat.

I'm not a fan of Mayweather whatsoever so I want to see Mcgregor win and tbh if anyone is going to finally dethrone Mayweather then Mcgregor is the man. A confident fighter with self belief is a hard thing to beat.

For Mcgregor to win though he needs to Ko Mayweather, there's no way they'll let someone who isn't a boxer beat a boxer on points.

TL;DR - Heart says mcgregor, head says Mayweather. Never count out Mcgregor it's possible, Mcgregor needs to Ko him.

mayweather is going to knock him around the first 3 or so rounds then macgregor is gonna use mma moves on him and kick the brown sticky stuff out of mayweather. obviously mayweather is gonna win by dq but macgregor knew that and he had his irish cronies place massive bets on mayweather so he kicks mayweathers ass and comes out in the money