UNBREAKABLE SATURDAY - CD BRUTALIZED AND ENDED IN 40 MINUTES FT. FOC/FI/APEX

UB Public Relations

i believe everyone have seen that we can do it without mains & still be #1

Its not our fault 30 SV mains decided to snipe us (well its our fault for killing their clan but still)

You honetly expect us to sit there and take it from 30 SV mains like a good doggie intead of retaliating? 

Btw let me remind you that tlp used mains against CP, SV & FO

so use these mains vs sv?

since u praise tlp so often, they actually used mains against other clans bringing mains (CP/SV) and not every other clan unlike eop who bring 100mains to foc anni

so use these mains vs sv?

since u praise tlp so often, they actually used mains against other clans bringing mains (CP/SV) and not every other clan unlike eop who bring 100mains to foc anni

Foc anni was a punishment for them cancelling their trips on our anni last year to avoid us.

Its hard to use them against "only sv" when sv themselves arent even going out as pures anymore and show up at most of our fights, but theyre doin their best.

I was at the trip ytd and they kept our mains seperate from our pures the entire trip until sv and tannie mains showed up in fo capes n brown sticky stuff.

Foc anni was a punishment for them cancelling their trips on our anni last year to avoid us.

Its hard to use them against "only sv" when sv themselves arent even going out as pures anymore and show up at most of our fights, but theyre doin their best.

I was at the trip ytd and they kept our mains seperate from our pures the entire trip until sv and tannie mains showed up in fo capes n brown sticky stuff.

Can't we all be friends?

Gather all the mains and strike those clans attacking the united LPC scene (and sharkbrew) ayeeee

OT: Nice trip unbreakable!