Rampage Teamspeak Audio

exzrts

Can u guys come up w some original banter please no more mma/boxing pictures pls

Make me one pls xd

Gz on leaking a teamspeak audio in a prep I guess?

We also won the prep hahaha xd.

gj having call leaks for r1/r2

Degenerated to needing leaks to win preps tbh

Yikes the 10 year old is mad :P

^ @@Control Pker knows what's up lmao

@@exzrts nice try to get a stab at me but I haven't logged in the game in over a week try again

l0l @@Singles logs in 12 hours a day just to lose lol first demoted, then laughed at, now demoralized lmfao faking being inactive after getting your ass handed to you is a fatality/unbreakable excuse lol...

why am i hearing zot in this audio l000000000l

He's probably spending 8 months of his life tryharding 12 hours a day spying in a clan just to get declined in 5 minutes by the clan he's working for again

l0l @@Singles logs in 12 hours a day just to lose lol first demoted, then laughed at, now demoralized lmfao faking being inactive after getting your ass handed to you is a fatality/unbreakable excuse lol...

He's probably spending 8 months of his life tryharding 12 hours a day spying in a clan just to get declined in 5 minutes by the clan he's working for again

Nah he's ab to start basic can confirm, what beats me is that you guys (mostly grown) argue over who is better at playing a 10 year old video game lmao, though the comments are pretty entertaining sometimes most of them are justin beiber af

^ and it's dumb this site auto corrects c®ing(e) to justin beiber