eop's anni

Ardougne Zoo Keeper

they pulled less pures than foe to their own anniversary and had to rely on mains and this random green hat clan to compete

You had a main clan (DI) and a country clan (ST) helping you, i can also go and find pictures for proof if you want me to

Your leadership got outsmarted and your clan completely demoralized, thats all there is to it.

Btw you wasted 3 hours of your life going through our aftermath pictures only to highlight a few mains LOL 

FO was openly inviting anything and anyone to their trip in order to take down EOP, if you think that we didnt prepare for that by setting up our super pures then youre even dumber than i thought

Looks like the kind of poor propaganda misfits would use after being slapped. Obviously was scout killers. Eop don't use mains anymore

You're smarter than this..

Btw you wasted 3 hours of your life going through our aftermath pictures only to highlight a few mains LOL 

FO was openly inviting anything and anyone to their trip in order to take down EOP, if you think that we didnt prepare for that by setting up our super pures then youre even dumber than i thought

I dont think foe are denying they brought mains but you did too so ye who cares