1-39 def

<><

Hi,

do you guys realize that you died faster as 1 defense when you get sniped by mains. When you’re 39 defense and you get sniped by mains, you stay longer alive more than 1 defense. You guys usually fight in gdz, where mains can attack and kill you cuz you’re 1 defense. While you’re 39 defense and it’ll take them a while to kill you. Think hard, buddy.

lets go back 1-39 defense 

1 minute ago, <>< said:

This topic is about what benefit as 39 def compare to 1 def in trip

nothing, just keep the fights at corp or below and maxed mains will never be able to hit you, and the 90 tanks have crappy stats anyway... if clans go 39 def the cancer like hpc will return with poor clans like eop who can only win by using a fuck ton of mains. so 0 benefits amigo

1 minute ago, Ryan.. said:

nothing, just keep the fights at corp or below and maxed mains will never be able to hit you, and the 90 tanks have crappy stats anyway... if clans go 39 def the cancer like hpc will return with poor clans like eop who can only win by using a fuck ton of mains. so 0 benefits amigo

I died more on my 1 defense compare to my 39 defense acc when mains sniping me all time

this is why sharkbrew have a feature called dispute mains if eop using their mains.

2 minutes ago, <>< said:

I died more on my 1 defense compare to my 39 defense acc when mains sniping me all time

this is why sharkbrew have a feature called dispute mains if eop using their mains.

Yeh sucks no1 cares about sharkbrew and their broken system people just want clean fights.. Besides that 39 defence is main clanning, might aswell go zerk. 

1 minute ago, Tyendinaga said:

think of player killing as a function of time. killing a 1 def is quick. killing a 39def is not. 

it will never be beneficial to have 39def with mains around because you can't kill the other 39 defs faster than the mains can kill you. 

Ask Hanu, he used to be warlord in MM, he knows how to kill 30 def fast when MM were raping eop. There’s no issues, really. Just ask Hanu 

7 minutes ago, <>< said:

Ask Hanu, he used to be warlord in MM, he knows how to kill 30 def fast when MM were raping eop. There’s no issues, really. Just ask Hanu 

the second one clan mass trains def again everyone else will as well or close. there won't be another 1 def figurehead in a sea of addy. 

10 minutes ago, Andy said:

yeah let's give more mains the ability to hit me while I gain combat levels, idk what other clans are doing but we're always fighting people around ca/corp/bandits

The big mains just get to stand there like morons

Didn’t you used your main to snipe puré when u was in eop?

1-5 defence or I’ll consider making a main clan and haunt down all these filthy 5-39 def accounts.

^ Dont take it serious btw.

I really disliked the wilderness fights in the HPC scène. CW was fun for sure.

Having been in all 3 caps (LPC, MPC, HPC) I can safely say that LPC = my favorite.