1-39 def

<><

5 hours ago, <>< said:

I think you’re pretty cauliflower. 126 mains - 99 attack 99 str and 111 can have 99 attack and 99 str, both will do same damage.

go back to school 

idk if broccolied but everyone has a 126 main, less people have a mid level.

This means there is less mains in the scene, and even if there is 111 cb mains, they can get camped by the 126 mains.

If we go 111 cb again, all those 126 mains and 111 mains will be used and it will turn into a cancer scene again you dog

never pipe up against me again you fucking broccoli your iq is lower than my pet goldfish

10 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

That's only something a 2k15 clanner would say tbh.

On topic: No, it would ruin the scene again, close the majority of clans and encourage people bringing more mains with the logic of "39def is main, I will bring my tank to this trip".

cps oldschool members started the 39 def movement btw 

Fights during HPC lasted much longer bc of sea of addy and clans crashing didnt equal everyone dipping/ going to single and that was pretty cool. You never even see return fights in LPC and  thats pretty annoying. I dont really care either way but i think going HPC now would actually kill the scene tbh. 

13 hours ago, Aysix said:

lmfao this pussy quotes me....

he is a virgin who lives in his mother's basement lmfao lol whahwuahau...

this bitch sold lbs for 10m so he can feed his autistic son whauhwua finna kill ur son goofy and there's nothing u can do about it l00000000l

smash his skull in with my claw hammer fr l0000000l wuhwauawhwuamaah