A message to Final Ownage from the superiors of pure clanning

rot rock nigga

Hello degenerates, 

This is the man responsible for canceling your clan's F2P trips back in 2011 and 2012 (a little history lesson for those of you who are new and, surely, a reminisce for those who are foolish enough to still be around). I have never posted on here but perhaps it is time for a little change. Since speaking to your illiterate ranks (majority of whom are high school drop outs) is like talking to a brick wall, I think this post will suffice. 

1) I'm going to make this as clear as possible: We have never declined your F2P "fullout" declaration. Minutes after declaring we accepted and told you to meet W8 gdz. At this point both clans had 85+ people on teamspeak. Instead, your clan decided to end trip after being bullied by EoP. In the future, we will only accept fullout declarations in the wilderness. We are not interested in sitting 30+ people. A fullout is intended for clans to fight at full strength, our strength is in quality and numbers - Things you lack as proven by your sub-par prep record and weekend pulls. Should you not accept these terms, we will then see you at the 2018 Jagex Cup for a 100v100 in clan wars. 

3) We gain nothing from beating you in preps (currently sitting at 3-3 against you in both F2P/P2P matched opts CWA fights). We have been beating you for the past two months and there is no changing that any time soon whether you like it or not. Clans starve us of preps while you prep literally every day of the week, so you have the upper hand on us in CWA. You have the same 40 degenerates at every one of your preps, exactly what would that prove? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Again, I would like to iterate that we will for sure be seeing you at Jagex Cup (assuming your clan isn't dead by then lmfao) for a CWA fight. 

You got one thing right: You are declaring on us because you know we stripped you of everything. Essentially, you are admitting eop is the superior clan (surprise surprise). So kudos to you on that. However, if you wish to declare on us, do not post on these forums. We know this is a publicity stunt you are trying to pull off. I am offering you to declare on eop-rs.org (most active forums on RS). Again, we will only accept declarations in the wilderness. 

You are probably terrified of an EoP at full strength so I wouldn't expect you to step up and challenge us. That is your decision to make. Even though we are rivals, I have offered your leaders guidance in helping foe recover but they refused. As such, you have been getting beat by EoP weekend in and out (even your allies think you are dying). Again, this will go on until you tap into submission (as the case for every rival we've ever faced).  

That's all for now - TBE.