MISFITS SMOKING PX FOR 1 HOUR STRAIGHT FT AGS PK OVER 40M PKED

BackWoodsL

2 hours ago, Koed Beastly said:

PX seems unable to compete 

not defending shit clan peenix but they had like 30-40 on ts having a return fight vs us and sf for almost an hour while you had your little 5 man snipe trip lmao

the only thing your clan does nowadays since you're irrelevant and pull less than aao on sundays is have 3 man p2p midweeks(getting smoked by apex) and try and win wcotm for some ugly as fuck forum graphics

now tell me again who is unable to compete with a straight face lmfao

16 minutes ago, Ex|Will said:

lol dude ur nonchalance is going 2 get ur beloved lil bee clan closed. PX is better than MF in every aspect of this game. continue 3rd wheeling px fights u socially awkward freak

uh oh, it sounds like you care too much 😂 

14 minutes ago, B-ryan said:

uh oh, it sounds like you care too much 😂 

hard not when u geeks spend ur lives on sharkbrew tryin to prove/convince everyone ur clan isn't absolutely handicapped in every way. I would hate to take that all way from you. Just lookin out for u lil guy

47 minutes ago, Deviants said:

not defending shit clan peenix but they had like 30-40 on ts having a return fight vs us and sf for almost an hour while you had your little 5 man snipe trip lmao

the only thing your clan does nowadays since you're irrelevant and pull less than aao on sundays is have 3 man p2p midweeks(getting smoked by apex) and try and win wcotm for some ugly as fuck forum graphics

now tell me again who is unable to compete with a straight face lmfao

If you call crystal bows and dscim a return fight then jokes on you man ;) PX didnt offer you anything besides ragg

BTW we pulled 55-60's for weeks when Phoenix is always underpulling us. 

We pull 45 one time (half our rank team wasnt online + missing 10 / 15 members which joined Baltics' trip) and people are claiming we closed LMFAO.

P.S. How does it make you feel knowing we pked more +1's with a 15 man team then EOP with their 40 man?

Just now, Koed Beastly said:

If you call crystal bows and dscim a return fight then jokes on you man ;) PX didnt offer you anything besides ragg

BTW we pulled 55-60's for weeks when Phoenix is always underpulling us. 

We pull 45 one time (half our rank team wasnt online + missing 10 / 15 members which joined Baltics' trip) and people are claiming we closed LMFAO.

P.S. How does it make you feel knowing we pked more +1's with a 15 man team then EOP with their 40 man?

jokes on you broccoli all 3 clans were fully geared for a full hour having a return fight at ca/corp/18s http://eop-rs.org/community/index.php?/topic/103217-tuesday-50-pirates-smoke-px-sf-and-breakable-for-3-hours/

you haven't pulled more than 40 in months and are basically a bottom tier lpc not even worth scouting nowadays

p.s. nobody cares about +1s we aren't a snipe team like misshits so try again lmao

3 minutes ago, Deviants said:

jokes on you broccoli all 3 clans were fully geared for a full hour having a return fight at ca/corp/18s http://eop-rs.org/community/index.php?/topic/103217-tuesday-50-pirates-smoke-px-sf-and-breakable-for-3-hours/

you haven't pulled more than 40 in months and are basically a bottom tier lpc not even worth scouting nowadays

p.s. nobody cares about +1s we aren't a snipe team like misshits so try again lmao

Do your homework lil guy.

First weekend trip after the trip of last sunday.

b3b9afa994a4477080c10d92e4d92107.png

Stop being soo hella justin beiber. 

P.S. I just defeated you in your own game, awkward.

1 minute ago, Koed Beastly said:

Do your homework lil guy.

Stop being soo hella justin beiber. 

P.S. I just defeated you in your own game, awkward.

ww man grats u pulled more than 40 once since the beginning of summer lmfao

the only awkward thing here is this post where you had to prove you pulled more than 40 for the first time since june l0l

Just now, Deviants said:

ww man grats u pulled more than 40 once since the beginning of summer lmfao

the only awkward thing here is this post where you had to prove you pulled more than 40 for the first time since june l0l

Man just stop replying you are hella justin beiber.

I only went back 1 week, want me to show that we actually pull 50+ EVERY weekend from october to june? l0l go purchase some glasses.

@Parm @DULL Who dis guy? EOP requires intelligence, kick the man.

4 minutes ago, Koed Beastly said:

Man just stop replying you are hella justin beiber.

I only went back 1 week, want me to show that we actually pull 50+ EVERY weekend from october to june? l0l go purchase some glasses.

@Parm @DULL Who dis guy? EOP requires intelligence, kick the man.

you're using the word hella and tryna call people justin beiber lmfao

yeah go do that for me dog and then count the wcotm points for me while you're at it l0l

btw @Lemons just declared on you, any betting odds whether or not you'll ignore them again lmfao?

also why are you mentioning duller and parm like they're going to give a brown sticky stuff when our hc 17 has like 23 alias accounts he trolls on lmfao