An Active, Honourable Pure Clanning Scene [uLPC]

Sandra

13 hours ago, JoJo said:

Imagine calling a scim push for your clan and 30 kids scimming with mirthril scimitars l0l no thanks im good

go back to MPC/HPC please thanks

There wouldn't be much difference really if you look at the percentages. People have lower HP and hit lower, in the LPC scene people have higher HP and hit higher. In the end it's all about having fun, which many people seem to have forgotten. 

3 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

too much overlap with xlpc when you can make the accounts in under two days

Yet there are many low levelled pures in this combat range pking. Like I've said before: it would stimulate a flow from one scene into another. A lot of people actually enjoy low level pking (below 50-60).

5 hours ago, Sandra said:

I think most people on Sharkbrew 'waste' more time by trolling and/or posting pointless stuff on a daily basis than the time it took me to write this (25~ minutes). 

What a waste of time for you to even quote my post

only 2 weeks ago we had clans like OP and CD at this combat bracket. would be interesting, would be cool to have f2p friday wildy times since sat/sun is pretty full and fridays nothing much happens usually. good idea, easy to make accounts. aswell as if you start the scene up with the mindset of there is a prep for a ranked league every week there would be tons of action