[P2P] SPECIAL FORCES VS AAO FULLOUT DECLARATION.

Control Pker

1 hour ago, Edjez said:

I dont know if you understand what a fullout means but it means that you are going to try to pull the highest amount based on your memberlist. It doesnt mean you need a 200 man memberlist to declare a full out. Aao has close to 70 ml aswell so seems fair to me.

well what people consider a fullout nowadays is usually around the 70min ish, both of you cant even pull 40 on weekends, might aswell declare a 30v30min loll

13 hours ago, N Ranger said:

Time 4:00pm Mass, 5:00pm Start [ Fullout Rules] 

March 4

1 hour mass if necessary. 

50v50 min

92- Combat with 2 Exceptions. 

Server: P2P

Memberlist only

Memberlist must be ready a week ahead of the fight.

gl @Control Pker

If you want to lock ML's then we would need a sharkbrew official or an official of some sort to look at the ML's and compare it to the people we let in which wouldn't happen unless @Kim has time for that or any sharkbrew ranks. Regardless there's no min to a fullout, but we'll accept a 50 min, this isn't matched by the way just making sure you know that. IF you don't care too much then I accept. Just quote me with a response @N Ranger 

1 hour ago, Kryk said:

well what people consider a fullout nowadays is usually around the 70min ish, both of you cant even pull 40 on weekends, might aswell declare a 30v30min loll

The expectation for Sunday trips is much different then a Full-out, nobody books off work for Sunday trips but i know 99.9% sure that all my guys will be there considering that its just 1 day compared to sundays which go down every single sunday. 

21 minutes ago, Control Pker said:

The expectation for Sunday trips is much different then a Full-out, nobody books off work for Sunday trips but i know 99.9% sure that all my guys will be there considering that its just 1 day compared to sundays which go down every single sunday. 

oh yea they'll book off work xd

6 hours ago, Control Pker said:

If you want to lock ML's then we would need a sharkbrew official or an official of some sort to look at the ML's and compare it to the people we let in which wouldn't happen unless @Kim has time for that or any sharkbrew ranks. Regardless there's no min to a fullout, but we'll accept a 50 min, this isn't matched by the way just making sure you know that. IF you don't care too much then I accept. Just quote me with a response @N Ranger 

We are counter declaring with a 50v50 min. That means it is matched. A 50 vs 50 is more than fair for two clans with at 70 man ML. Do you accept?