The unaddressed cancer in the community...

Conor McGregor

Why are there sharkbrew staff who are ranks in clans contributing towards the cancer in the community? In the past month, the FoM sb staff member has been collaborating and promoting the doxing of eop members and ranks as a leadership in his clan. And just today, two staff (who are ranks in their respective clans) who are very vocal against clans like eop being "cancer" contributed towards these heiness actions on a community level.

Supremacy: Massed up for a week long organised prep vs misfits just to cancel just before challenge, with @Kim present and a rank and laughing at misfits.

Final Ownage Mains: Were so scared of losing to Fatality they attacked 35 fi members round 2 while they were leaving cc to reorganize miscommunication, and instead of redoing the round they took the win, with @holydreams present as a rank (EDIT: and @Tyendinaga a sharkbrew rank and supporting the cancerous acts).

If sharkbrew are so adamant on keeping the community so peaceful, why are their staff at the forefront of the actions that create cancer and dismay? You guys do say that you want events to be peaceful and clean, so why are sharkbrew staff instigating cheating and so on?

1 minute ago, Koed Beastly said:

Some fishy things happend in CW today, that's for sure!

I'm not trying to say all sharkbrew staff are like this, but wouldn't you agree that as a sharkbrew representative this kind of conduct is against the code? Since when did sharkbrew staff organize preps and then cancel them at the last minute just because of runescape clan beef lol

@Kim has some explaining to do for the community, that's for sure because she is one of the loudest mouths about other clans being cancer...

4 minutes ago, Jimi said:

@Kim remember this? damn such a cancer clan  supremacy lolz

[01:45] <Kim_> 3at only doxs people who leak in our clan

[01:52] <Kim_> our clan is important to us 
[01:52] <Kim_> that is why people who leak usually get doxed :(

[01:55] <Kim_> your leak will get punished 

lol isn't that the sharkbrew admin who has access to everyone's ips on this website, and it's saying that it'll dox (and probably ddos) anyone who they think is leaking??? @slushpuppy 

[01:45] <Kim_> 3at only doxs people who leak in our clan

[01:52] <Kim_> our clan is important to us 
[01:52] <Kim_> that is why people who leak usually get doxed :(

[01:55] <Kim_> your leak will get punished 

Sounds good for me tbh, let me make up lies that this guy leaked in my clan so I can openly dox him

@Kim btw I didn't forget what 3at did to my boy Burak,  u cant stop whats coming to u