Find-A-Fight [Suggestion]

Phebz

The Sharkbrew Discord has been doing well, and the one thing I like most about it (other than the constant flaming) is find-a-mini.

The idea behind it is simple, a team is looking to have fun fighting someone else, they put in the notification they are wanting to have a miniwar in CWA, someone accepts. This creates action, promotes clanning and is overall good for the community. I thought, why not make something that would accommodate the wilderness based clans as well?

Find-A-Fight is just as simple as Find-A-Mini

1. Command Actions:

A. !Active - This will notify the Discord App that your clan is now active in the wilderness, it will not show your location or the world you are in. It is simply to notify others that you are indeed out pking looking for some action. Activity will only last 45 mins - 1 hour to avoid confusion as to which clans are ACTUALLY in the wilderness.

B. !Activity - This will command the Discord Bot to inform the chat how many clans are active in the wilderness. (See picture for Details)

C. !PKRI - This is pretty straight forward, your clan is hungry looking for a return fight, this command will show that. Anyone is able to accept the offer, and if a SB official is online, get some points towards your COTM awards.

D. !1-x (ex. !45) - This will show the number of members you have online, simply insert the number of your pull to inform others how many people you currently have.

I'm open to suggestions as to how to improve this, as this was just a spur of the moment idea but I think there's something to it. 

Example:

k6dhEOc.png

@Kim @Lenin etc..

1 minute ago, ahegao said:

its ez to set up minis because you don't need more than 8-10 but not every clan is active in the wildy/have the same amount of numbers to fight

(also will be very easy for clans to lie about how much they have in order to get an advantage)

good suggestion regardless

I agree mini's are more viable just because you can find one just about anytime of day. But there are also clans who don't enjoy clan wars that this could benefit. 

PKRI's don't necessarily mean high pull fights, I've had plenty of fun with 10 or 15 member pull PKRI's. 

I also agree it would be very easy for clans to lie about their pull, i'm open to suggestions regarding that issue.

yea we tried this whole respectable wilderness pkri thing before and Misfits consistently lied to every clan they set up a fight with about their pull 

i'm open to some kind of easy clw like setup for finding pkris but wilderness is fluid and unstructured from both an engagement and management standpoint and should remain that way,  i don't think anything can be done to change that outside of ranks respecting the setups

1 hour ago, Tyendinaga said:

yea we tried this whole respectable wilderness pkri thing before and Misfits consistently lied to every clan they set up a fight with about their pull 

i'm open to some kind of easy clw like setup for finding pkris but wilderness is fluid and unstructured from both an engagement and management standpoint and should remain that way,  i don't think anything can be done to change that outside of ranks respecting the setups

I could use more constructive criticism rather than past failures.

In no way is this a "respectable" wilderness pkri thing, it's just an easy way for clans to know there is potential action available in the wilderness. (Whether they choose to solidify a PKRI is up to them)

1 minute ago, Brap said:

Good idea except the opposite effect will happen, as soon as clans see EOP is out in wilderness no1 will step out.

Agreed EoP will have to wait until others have notified they are in the wilderness, such a shame.

1 hour ago, Phebz said:

I could use more constructive criticism rather than past failures.

In no way is this a "respectable" wilderness pkri thing, it's just an easy way for clans to know there is potential action available in the wilderness. (Whether they choose to solidify a PKRI is up to them)

if ur not running into people at rev caves there is probably no one out 

2 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

if ur not running into people at rev caves there is probably no one out 

There are many more locations to pk with a team, Misfits ran Lava Dragons/Gap for months during midweek. Revs were a nice addition to those locations, but it is not the only location.

37 minutes ago, Trajan said:

Relying on clans to accurately give their own opts is optimistic to the point of foolishness. Interesting idea, but it will abused like crazy.

I'm not doubting that, I'm working on a solution that wouldn't involve exiling clans that do just that, but also controles the abuse.

21 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

UB didn't pk, Foe doesn't pk. Misfits keep the wild active you broccoli not our fault that other clans cant pull to midweeks