Most Memorable Moment of 2014

EOP Pins

When looking back, what was YOUR most memorable pure clanning moment of 2014, and why?

The thing I'll remember most about this year was how bad the pure community was looking at one point with just four clans remaining. Zenith/Hazard/Redemption/Control all closed with Sovereign going main all in the span of like 1-2 weeks. Shout out to @@Ivp and anyone else who had the vision and helped orchestrate the first wave of LPC clans... most likely ended up helping save the pure community

How about you?

Uh the best part tbh was when i found out Z was reopening and our first pkri with mm and we where all level 50's and 13th just got 94 mage and everyone was scared he was gonna 1shot us l0l. Good times. I loved pking with everyone being 40-60 cmb with msb's and brown sticky stuff l0l.

Uh the best part tbh was when i found out Z was reopening and our first pkri with mm and we where all level 50's and 13th just got 94 mage and everyone was scared he was gonna 1shot us l0l. Good times. I loved pking with everyone being 40-60 cmb with msb's and brown sticky stuff l0l.

that was 2013 ;p but yeah that was great, wasn't that initially a pkri with eop?