Eruption of Pures Versus Final Ownage Elite | Head to Head Record

The Eagle Man

Counting preps from 2014, when Cronic suicide prepped like 2-3 times a day LOL?

EOPs cb levels at the time were basically what the LPC cb levels are atm & FO's cb levels were 100+ & they were at the their peak.

Was basically an LPC prepping HPC clan, i know for fact that a lot of EOP members didnt even have triple 90 stats at that time.

There's a reason why we started winning as soon as we had 30+ lvl 100s in preps instead of 5 100s in preps to FO's 30-40+ 100s

After that you havent been consistently beating EOP IN CLW so stfu.

2 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

fdec1bae92.png&key=486403c2f328fca90a58f

Is it just me or are all these fom kids just EoP rejections? o_O

I thought I told you I don't care about safezone minigames? Why are you mentioning me?

i know u started clanning this year buddy but all the foe rejects went to eop @DULL @Pixel Pigeon @debb and plenty more.

we got rid of the trash l0l

2 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

EOPs cb levels at the time were basically what the LPC cb levels are atm & FO's cb levels were 100+ & they were at the their peak.

Was basically an LPC prepping HPC clan, i know for fact that a lot of EOP members didnt even have triple 90 stats at that time.

There's a reason why we started winning as soon as we had 30+ lvl 100s in preps instead of 5 100s in preps to FO's 30-40+ 100s

even if you dont count the preps from 2014, we still have 6x the wins you guys have LMFAO

or are you going to cry about @DULL suicide preps to foe in 2015/2016? you loser l0l

On 4/7/2018 at 1:47 PM, Martin Tyler said:

nowadays a bunch of rsps brids and 2k17 clanners hold the p2p belt, dunno wat these clans were doing wrong years ago lmao

i think it would be more embarrassing if a bunch of rsps brids, who dedicated most of their time playing a p2p based private server 24.7 did not win p2p preps. if thats all you do 24.7, then you should be good at it lmao

clans years ago were trying to be the best in both servers and strive for #1, not being content with p2p preps lol

On 4/9/2018 at 12:06 PM, lookatwhatidid said:

i think it would be more embarrassing if a bunch of rsps brids, who dedicated most of their time playing a p2p based private server 24.7 did not win p2p preps. if thats all you do 24.7, then you should be good at it lmao

clans years ago were trying to be the best in both servers and strive for #1, not being content with p2p preps lol

id say that too if i were a loser and bent knee to a bunch of rsps brids l00l

13 hours ago, Martin Tyler said:

id say that too if i were a loser and bent knee to a bunch of rsps brids l00l

a bunch of rsps brids who played 10 years of a p2p based private server couldnt steal a single round vs a bunch of washed up foe veterans/elders in a p2p full out l000l

p.s: i know ur @1defkid aka mewhu....stop hiding mr. brazil lmfao

1 hour ago, lookatwhatidid said:

a bunch of rsps brids who played 10 years of a p2p based private server couldnt steal a single round vs a bunch of washed up foe veterans/elders in a p2p full out l000l

p.s: i know ur @1defkid aka mewhu....stop hiding mr. brazil lmfao

ur letting a troll random acc mindgame you my dawg

On 6/4/2018 at 4:34 PM, 0ldschooler said:

lmao look, this guy is mad

Stfu, this is from 2017 L0L

On 4/6/2018 at 10:34 AM, 0ldschooler said:

I don't support foe or eop...but FOE has always been consistently better in clan wars even if you ignore 2014

9 hours ago, YOOITZKID said:

Eop logic 

"Let's fight at gdz so we can bring 50 mains!!! clan wars are for pussies!!" 

Everyone knows eops quality matched is brown sticky stuff, have you ever seen eop fights in wilderness without mains? lol 

not once