2015 - The year Fi became a PvM clan

J Styles

just by going off of the videos, it's safe to say the clan that didnt spend their trip dying/returning came out the winner

Pretty much sums up the trip, Fi's entire topic & claim to victory is based off the fact that (in both fights) we'd killed each of their members 4-5 times each (as displayed in their trip videos), and then with the map cleared we'd leave and then they'd all tele into gdz and claim a win.

Regardless of whether or not they mass returned to gdz after we left their members still had to die and mass return over and over as they've had to do for 3 months now. By contrast a lot of our pull didn't die once, and those that did (I don't think anyone died more than once) normally only died with 0 food 0 pray after fighting for a good 15-20 minutes, or to that brown sticky stuffty pvm clan lol.

I'd not call it slumping, Fatality are doing perfectly fine. What I'd call it is EOP (smartly yes), mass recruiting when every other clan closed in the summer. 

All I'm saying is, is the flame really needed when EOP was the most bullied clan in 80% of 2014?

I'm talking from a neutral position, I'm just facepalming over the fact that the clan that has been the most unsuccesful on the whole of 2007 RuneScape flames the fuck out of other clans.

For the record, you've beaten RD 3 times (what I've heard in a 30 mins preparation), and lost 3 times to us in a weeks notice or more. Looking forward for the fight next week, if we lose, I'll be quiet.

If EoP were truly the most unsuccessful clan on 2007, they wouldn't have been open this long. At the very least, they've still managed to remain competitive in the MPC scene back when Fatality was doing the same thing you're trying to discredit EoP for doing right now - out pulling their opponents by a good amount in the wilderness.

All these other clans closing in the summer weren't even great in F2P. If your argument was about P2P, you'd be correct. Foe were the only real quality clan that closed in the summer. Control/Sovereign didn't do or barely had any impact in F2P, RD were more or less what they are now, Hazard/Zenith were complete busts, and CP could occasionally compete with Fatality every now and then (just like EoP/Rd could, at times and sometimes FOE) but would mostly do so doing that potato masher mossies brown sticky stuff.

This ridiculous 30 minute/week long prep excuse thing is completely irrelevant.

It's also fascinating people continue to ignore the previous fights that were much closer in opts, and instead make it seem to be like if EoP have only been capable of beating Fatality because of pulls ever since the rivalry had heated up

Gj on your trip.

Finally some 14+ minute vids, sped up, with some nice movements visible, some obvious crashes, and featuring pretty much every clan that is deemed relevant in the F2p servers.

The most interesting part about going through this topic was reading the lack of erm... quality in the flames and come backs.

0b0f3a456d.png

? Can't lock down gdz ?

Bro. Idk if you were watching the same videos I was watching, but on 3 of EoP's vids, I see a gdz clear of white dots besides the 3 random Fi kids bookin it around the edge of gdz (in other words not fighting but running), EoP then leaving, and then pushing Fi's return group back to gdz to kill some more of them, then leave again... cleanly. No returning.

Nevermind, I forget that in today's clanning community, a win is only a win if it's in Clan Wars, and only counts if you do it x5 times in a row. The reason the current organizations that be are in a prissy fit is because a clan they literally failed to beat into submission has now come back with higher pulls and better quality than what was previously anticipated. How about you guys worry about how in the world a clan you "bullied" is beating the brown sticky stuff out of you currently, and fix your clan.

Swear man, back in the day you'd at least have some decent alliances and effective/funny flames, but you guys literally BITCH and CRY on forums like it's IRC, posting 3-4 lines and spamming the brown sticky stuff out of it until it makes me wonder if you have any sort of brain capable of developing a fully-thought out post.

That last bit there was directed at everybody.

Regardless, gratz on the trip. Gratz on everybody's trip. This topic just has so many mentally handicaps posting on it I felt the need to put some extra text here. Not like any of you fuckwits are capable of reading all of this anyways.

Deuces for another few weeks.

Gj on your trip.

Finally some 14+ minute vids, sped up, with some nice movements visible, some obvious crashes, and featuring pretty much every clan that is deemed relevant in the F2p servers.

The most interesting part about going through this topic was reading the lack of erm... quality in the flames and come backs.

0b0f3a456d.png

? Can't lock down gdz ?

Bro. Idk if you were watching the same videos I was watching, but on 3 of EoP's vids, I see a gdz clear of white dots besides the 3 random Fi kids bookin it around the edge of gdz (in other words not fighting but running), EoP then leaving, and then pushing Fi's return group back to gdz to kill some more of them, then leave again... cleanly. No returning.

Nevermind, I forget that in today's clanning community, a win is only a win if it's in Clan Wars, and only counts if you do it x5 times in a row. The reason the current organizations that be are in a prissy fit is because a clan they literally failed to beat into submission has now come back with higher pulls and better quality than what was previously anticipated. How about you guys worry about how in the world a clan you "bullied" is beating the brown sticky stuff out of you currently, and fix your clan.

Swear man, back in the day you'd at least have some decent alliances and effective/funny flames, but you guys literally BITCH and CRY on forums like it's IRC, posting 3-4 lines and spamming the brown sticky stuff out of it until it makes me wonder if you have any sort of brain capable of developing a fully-thought out post.

That last bit there was directed at everybody.

Regardless, gratz on the trip. Gratz on everybody's trip. This topic just has so many mentally handicaps posting on it I felt the need to put some extra text here. Not like any of you fuckwits are capable of reading all of this anyways.

Deuces for another few weeks.

I read it Quode!

This is why EoP has ALWAYS been a joke. Irrelevant for 10/12 months and struggle to compete for the other 2. Kind of ironic EoP has the audacity to call Fatality Slumptality when their very own clan has been slumping for 8/9 years of it's existence. The thing every EoP rank likes to bring up is their "dominance" in 2011 when all it was was relying on FOE to team against MM. Never once has EoP managed to hold the undisputed #1 like every other HPC excluding CP (lol) has done.

That being said I still do believe EoP in 2011 had the strongest rank team of all time simply because they turned a clan that struggled to pull 10's to a top contender. Drop the false sense of bravado and admit the truth EoP can only dream of being mentioned in the same sentence of Fatality/Fi/MM.

This is why EoP has ALWAYS been a joke. Irrelevant for 10/12 months and struggle to compete for the other 2. Kind of ironic EoP has the audacity to call Fatality Slumptality when their very own clan has been slumping for 8/9 years of it's existence. The thing every EoP rank likes to bring up is their "dominance" in 2011 when all it was was relying on FOE to team against MM. Never once has EoP managed to hold the undisputed #1 like every other HPC excluding CP (lol) has done.

That being said I still do believe EoP in 2011 had the strongest rank team of all time simply because they turned a clan that struggled to pull 10's to a top contender. Drop the false sense of bravado and admit the truth EoP can only dream of being mentioned in the same sentence of Fatality/Fi/MM.

my down syndrome senses are tingling

• IRC Nick:lol
  • Rs Name:lol

Typical ctrl members to only care about clan wars.

Their clan could never pull above 30 so they had to cancel all their F2P trips throughout the entirety of 07 scape and camp clan wars. Props.

Are you really saying that right now lmfao? When Control was still around, your clan had a 0-28 Prep record and you got Walked to single every weekend.

Don't you remember Mr Ko X? He Made millions Leaking to us for months, and you blind people wanted to Promote him to a rank l000l

Control was the best MPC, we closed because there wasn't an idea to keep chasing EOP and CP in single. You just couldn't compete mate.

Are you really saying that right now lmfao? When Control was still around, your clan had a 0-28 Prep record and you got Walked to single every weekend.

Don't you remember Mr Ko X? He Made millions Leaking to us for months, and you blind people wanted to Promote him to a rank l000l

Control was the best MPC, we closed because there wasn't an idea to keep chasing EOP and CP in single. You just couldn't compete mate.

Now you just slave away in a minion clan while we rule the wilderness, funny how things turn out isn't it?

Typical ctrl members to only care about clan wars.

Their clan could never pull above 30 so they had to cancel all their F2P trips throughout the entirety of 07 scape and camp clan wars. Props.

You're calling out control about f2p when you pulled 8 on a weekend which is possibly the biggest slump on 07 ever?

+ the only thing you've ever really been relevant recently in has been f2p, your p2p is hopeless lmfao.

CP always gave you fights in p2p even down opts lol.

and in F2P but you went out like 3-4 times only.