[Feedback] COTM Changes & Revised Dispute System

puppyslush

18 hours ago, 17_ said:

It's a shame to see 2 clans exit the cotm but I'm sure they have their reasons. Shouldn't affect preps tho, eop don't prep to win cotm therefore we'll still prep them both.

Yet you’re superscared to fullout foe in your own server hahah

3 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

That's not your call to make. You have your own selfish reasons that neglect the wants of other clans.

So what you're saying is you're not taking apex out because you need top clans like apex for your system to work? And what wants of other clans, the only clans that care about this are Supremacy and Fo, everyone else still preps with or without a bad system like this.

Gnome Weekly

32 minutes ago, Erik said:

Yet you’re superscared to fullout foe in your own server hahah

You got smoked by apex to the point where your clan is too scared to post on sharkbrew one day before EOP defeated Apex in a flame/ddos/dox free, fun competitive prep.

@17_ is better than you 

41 minutes ago, Transporter said:

You got smoked by apex to the point where your clan is too scared to post on sharkbrew one day before EOP defeated Apex in a flame/ddos/dox free, fun competitive prep.

@17_ is better than you 

We’re 10-1 or w/e against apex in f2p in 2k18 lmao pipe down Transporter

15 hours ago, Martin Tyler said:

only clan that cares bout cotm is supremacy and theyre a doxing/hacking clan, thats probably why honor clans are removing themselves from the ladder.

this is a lie btw: "This will also lead to a decline in preps across the board too"

5 hours ago, Crunk said:

refer back to my first response. It's his clan and he can do with it as he please. I support his choice of not indulging clans who have proven to be cancerous toward the pure community. But your site doesn't really care for that as long as something is going on the brew to increase traffic here.

Refer to my post referring to yours. Yes hes free to do whatever he wants, but don't pretend hes doing it for the good of the pure community while dodging prep action from clans

Obviously we gain traffic, but in return clans get smallish prize money for COTM and  bragging rights in a form of a signature

5 hours ago, Godbless said:

Your COTM is going to be sup/fo lmfao nice job !!

Not sure how this doesn't click in your brain, No one wants to be apart of your shitty COTM system because you think you can run the pure community. Have fun running a clan of the month with two clans lul..

e: friendly reminder kim cried for help because she was sent a dick picture but their own warlord is an actually registered sex offender :[ biased mods

We will just close the COTM. Nothing personal.

3 hours ago, Transporter said:

So what you're saying is you're not taking apex out because you need top clans like apex for your system to work? And what wants of other clans, the only clans that care about this are Supremacy and Fo, everyone else still preps with or without a bad system like this.

Gnome Weekly

Too bad you can't read my topic.

7 hours ago, Old Nox said:

What? I want Apex fully removed from the COTM system. Preps wins against us should not count at all for anyone. Use whatever justification you need. Say we are team or make the claim we are a Schrodinger clan which is both dead/alive at the same time. 

Use team potent or eop this month as a reference point.

@slushpuppy @slushpuppeh

Imagine opting out of a system then attempting to dictate what happens thereafter! Nox you are one confused and frustrated guy!

7 hours ago, Old Nox said:

What? I want Apex fully removed from the COTM system. Preps wins against us should not count at all for anyone. Use whatever justification you need. Say we are team or make the claim we are a Schrodinger clan which is both dead/alive at the same time. 

Use team potent or eop this month as a reference point.

@slushpuppy @slushpuppeh

Echo this.

18 hours ago, R3ALITY said:

Lmao, all these clans still crying about Supremacy. 

Let's all just forget about other clans past actions and focus on Supremacy shall we. Shitters.

Whether COTM exists or not, we will still prep anyone, regardless of PAST actions. Pvp action is action, which is what the pure scene is about, being competitive. Shame certain clans are scared of prepping others to 'save face' as IR Harmz would say. You shouldn't be caring about losing to an opposing clan, it only incites your members to be better, as proven with Apex and Foe.

why would any1 prep your pedo/dox/hacker clan lmfao. yall are not even good quality preos vs u are just a stomp and not fun at all

2 minutes ago, Martin Tyler said:

why would any1 prep your pedo/dox/hacker clan lmfao. yall are not even good quality preos vs u are just a stomp and not fun at all

ive been asking sup for preps for 2 weeks now in both servers, keep getting given excuses :/

@slushpuppeh only thing you need to do for Cotm is take away the bullshit of if you win and it’s the clan in second is ‘x’ amount of points behind then it becomes a tie breaker. 

The only time there should be a tie breaker is if clans finish on the exact same amount of points. 

If you are in front at the end of moment regardless of the point difference then you win it’s simple.

I don’t blame clans for pulling out because there’s hardly ever a month that doesn’t have drama, cheating or complications and to top it off if you finish first but don’t clear the second place by enough points then you’re forced to fight for the top spot which you’ve already achieved. 

3 hours ago, Simpler said:

@slushpuppeh only thing you need to do for Cotm is take away the bullshit of if you win and it’s the clan in second is ‘x’ amount of points behind then it becomes a tie breaker. 

The only time there should be a tie breaker is if clans finish on the exact same amount of points. 

If you are in front at the end of moment regardless of the point difference then you win it’s simple.

I don’t blame clans for pulling out because there’s hardly ever a month that doesn’t have drama, cheating or complications and to top it off if you finish first but don’t clear the second place by enough points then you’re forced to fight for the top spot which you’ve already achieved. 

Drama mainly caused by the clans themselfs.

Cheating is impossible because the rules are soo strict people complain they dont understand them. It's not my teams' fault that some people can't take 15 minutes of time to thorougly read the rules instead of flaming us for being biased and ordering things to favor clan x in disadvantage of clan Y.

The tie-breaker has been formed to give clans with a lower position on the ladder a motivation to knock down the 2'nd highest ranking clan, when the difference between 1'st and 2'nd is huge and 2'th and follower ups is minor. Although I can somewhat relate this can be removed, I think it's the only reason why clans who don't really do effort to gain points, will put in effort when they see the opportunity.

Also: the latest tiebreaker caused alot of hype in the community, which was a nice thing to see.

20 minutes ago, Koed Beastly said:

Drama mainly caused by the clans themselfs.

Cheating is impossible because the rules are soo strict people complain they dont understand them. It's not my teams' fault that some people can't take 15 minutes of time to thorougly read the rules instead of flaming us for being biased and ordering things to favor clan x in disadvantage of clan Y.

The tie-breaker has been formed to give clans with a lower position on the ladder a motivation to knock down the 2'nd highest ranking clan, when the difference between 1'st and 2'nd is huge and 2'th and follower ups is minor. Although I can somewhat relate this can be removed, I think it's the only reason why clans who don't really do effort to gain points, will put in effort when they see the opportunity.

Also: the latest tiebreaker caused alot of hype in the community, which was a nice thing to see.

Clans have cheated in the past and have either created or gone through loop holes plenty of times because they know they only have to do whatever is needed to place second to the get a fight with the actual legitament winner.

If you participated in an event and you won by the tiniest of margins would you be okay not accepting your first place reward so the person in second could have another shot at your spot on the top even though you deserved the win and earned it?

I’ve never liked the tie breaker and the only time it should come down to a tie breaker is if clans actually end up on the same points come end of the month. 

18 minutes ago, Simpler said:

Clans have cheated in the past and have either created or gone through loop holes plenty of times because they know they only have to do whatever is needed to place second to the get a fight with the actual legitament winner.

If you participated in an event and you won by the tiniest of margins would you be okay not accepting your first place reward so the person in second could have another shot at your spot on the top even though you deserved the win and earned it?

I’ve never liked the tie breaker and the only time it should come down to a tie breaker is if clans actually end up on the same points come end of the month. 

You know that's in the rules from day 1, meaning you can prevent this kind of situation.

If you 'won' by the tiniest margins it either means you didnt put in enough effort, you got starved from getting your points up and/or  other clans all allied to boost the clan being placed 2nd. 

I'm neutral towards the tiebreaker. :P 

If ambassadors would complain about it I would be open for change. 

I had a topic to review the first month of it and got very little responce to it.

It's not my place to take decisions single handedly ;)

Clans have to come to me / COTM team and say  (with reasoning) I want to change A, B, C & D (+ find other clans who think likewise, because it's all about finding common ground). By simply stating 'the system is broken' just to go MIA when asking for reasonings, you are either 1. A troll or 2. Not mature or 3. Not commited enough.

39 minutes ago, Koed Beastly said:

You know that's in the rules from day 1, meaning you can prevent this kind of situation.

If you 'won' by the tiniest margins it either means you didnt put in enough effort, you got starved from getting your points up and/or  other clans all allied to boost the clan being placed 2nd. 

I'm neutral towards the tiebreaker. :P 

If ambassadors would complain about it I would be open for change. 

I had a topic to review the first month of it and got very little responce to it.

It's not my place to take decisions single handedly ;)

Clans have to come to me / COTM team and say  (with reasoning) I want to change A, B, C & D (+ find other clans who think likewise, because it's all about finding common ground). By simply stating 'the system is broken' just to go MIA when asking for reasonings, you are either 1. A troll or 2. Not mature or 3. Not commited enough.

Doesn’t matter how you win if you finish first then you’re the winner (aslong as you’ve stuck to the rules). 

I’m somewhat shocked that clans haven’t had a problem with the tiebreaker situation especially the clans that actually finished first that month, I know that it will never change but I just feel it’s not the way to go about a competition. 

Just my opinion anyway man