Hey EOPussies

Erik

1 minute ago, Erik said:

What even are you talking about??

you talk about real life nowadays because FOE has made you talk about real life. EOP can't hang and it makes you desperate as fuck lmao

Dude why do you keep talking about runescape as if i care about this game, i haven't been a rank for literally 2 years what makes you think i care LOL (If im being honest though you guys have been getting dicked for 2 years)

I can tell by your responses you're actually a runescape nerd with no social life IRL, if you're gonna flame me at least try to flame me about something i care about or my IRL l0l

1 minute ago, JoJo said:

Dude why do you keep talking about runescape as if i care about this game, i haven't been a rank for literally 2 years what makes you think i care LOL (If im being honest though you guys have been getting dicked for 2 years)

I can tell by your responses you're actually a runescape nerd with no social life IRL, if you're gonna flame me at least try to flame me about something i care about or my IRL l0l

Never forget who slumped your clan wannabe-caller Jojo

~ Jamz, Yentl, Ted, Remy

17 minutes ago, Maaku said:

Thanks for reminding  that all u have left is fullouts because ur retired callers and members will show up to carry your garbage clan

EOP Shook

never forget who made you maaku focus

1 hour ago, Maaku said:

Thanks for reminding  that all u have left is fullouts because ur retired callers and members will show up to carry your garbage clan

I heard you got kicked out of foe for being foreign and retarded, I didn't even know you could get kicked out for that lol

5 minutes ago, Nos said:

Look at this autist MM JOJO talking about his real life like this is Facebook when he'd be the first person to @ every FOE member whenever eom has a weekend topic.

Nobody cares about your fantasy life mate.

LOOOOOOOL couldn't have said it better pal

5 hours ago, JoJo said:

THIS GUY SAYS HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT RS BUT HE IS POSTING ON A RS CLAN COMMUNITY WEBSITE LMFAOOO WHAT A RETARD

oh and btw @JoJo stfu

21 hours ago, pr0digy jr said:

ngl i dont think eop could pull enough to a 100v100 even if there memberlist is above 100:/ 

Mains dont count as pull.. but im sure they will find a way to add a main or two inside the full out anyway