Seems as if AAO is making excuses not to fullout clan EnVy

Don Elmir

1 hour ago, King Koer Jr said:

How do you guys want a full out when you can't even pull past the 30 mark LOL

Im in neither clan, but I guarantee envy would outpull aao in a fullout. Stop complaining and accept

Seems like both clans keep calling bluffs ; prepare the ML and give them both excuse to not accept. That would be the smart thing you leadership could do instead of having a pissing contest on sharkbrew. 

I as well as the community want to see this happen so just fucking do it 

19 minutes ago, P R O D said:

Seems like both clans keep calling bluffs ; prepare the ML and give them both excuse to not accept. That would be the smart thing you leadership could do instead of having a pissing contest on sharkbrew. 

I as well as the community want to see this happen so just fucking do it 

We are

Imagine not having a memberlist in 2k18 LOL

Imagine pulling 40 and asking for a 100v100 LOL 

Imagine bring double digit mains and getting absolutely smoked in a 1v1 LOL

Legit, you're asking for a fight that's going to be MINIMUM of 60% invites and you expect us to accept? Get the fuck out of here, we want to prep Envy not do a fucking Red vs Blue event. If you want to fight with your own members get your useless ranks to scrape together an accurate memberlist, then pm me. Considering you got perfected last time you tried to fight AAO in clan wars matched I'm not sure why you're trying to make it sound like we're scared of you.

Also, get the fuck out of here with your 1 def cap. The scene moved on to 20 def caps weeks ago, and you've had kids in mith, addy, and rune with you at every trip since you fucking opened lmfao.

5 minutes ago, Trajan said:

Imagine not having a memberlist in 2k18 LOL

Imagine pulling 40 and asking for a 100v100 LOL 

Imagine bring double digit mains and getting absolutely smoked in a 1v1 LOL

Legit, you're asking for a fight that's going to be MINIMUM of 60% invites and you expect us to accept? Get the fuck out of here, we want to prep Envy not do a fucking Red vs Blue event. If you want to fight with your own members get your useless ranks to scrape together an accurate memberlist, then pm me. Considering you got perfected last time you tried to fight AAO in clan wars matched I'm not sure why you're trying to make it sound like we're scared of you.

Also, get the fuck out of here with your 1 def cap. The scene moved on to 20 def caps weeks ago, and you've had kids in mith, addy, and rune with you at every trip since you fucking opened lmfao.

lmao chill yo deppressed ass down bitchass clown ur clan aint shit n been like dat for 4 years u needa start realizin shit lmfao