Hassan's Message to Critical Damage

White Kid

Lmfao! Why you talking big when you know you can't and never can bang with CD? 

Remember when Hassan had his family upstairs on his bday waiting for him while he led a Runescape trip l0l0l0l0 (got smoked as well btw)

Could post countless clips and audios but I think we all know who the dominant one is ;)

You do realize the main clan called CD (Complete Domination) is a DMM only clan part of the COLD alliance that won the recent DMM tourney?   Hassan & Overload v Melo & Deadbotting LOLOL,  I don't think Over has any idea what he's talking about :D Unless there is another CD no one has heard off

2 minutes ago, GL Im 2h said:

You do realize the main clan called CD (Complete Domination) is a DMM only clan part of the COLD alliance that won the recent DMM tourney?   Hassan & Overload v Melo & Deadbotting LOLOL,  I don't think Over has any idea what he's talking about :D 

Lol bro, the irony in telling someone they don't know what they're talking about

6 minutes ago, GL Im 2h said:

You do realize the main clan called CD (Complete Domination) is a DMM only clan part of the COLD alliance that won the recent DMM tourney?   Hassan & Overload v Melo & Deadbotting LOLOL,  I don't think Over has any idea what he's talking about :D Unless there is another CD no one has heard off

You must be new to clanning lmfao

4 minutes ago, GL Im 2h said:

I said "I don't think he does" So you're saying there is infact a 3rd clan called CD? xD

Trying to help u before ur ex-EnVy mates bag on u for being retarded, they know what they're saying in that audio leak, nothing to do with the DMM clan, they are aware, we're all aware, you seem to be the odd one out who thinks they were referencing the DMM CD hahaha

1 minute ago, Satans said:

Trying to help u before ur ex-EnVy mates bag on u for being retarded, they know what they're saying in that audio leak, nothing to do with the DMM clan, they are aware, we're all aware, you seem to be the odd one out who thinks they were referencing the DMM CD hahaha

I feel ya, not bothered to be unaware of a main clan. They can bag on me all they like, ney bother. Now I know ey