Crumble Crumble Nightmare.

Kunoo

4 hours ago, Daddy Nate said:

@Kyo Niguh you irrelevant fuck outta here. @Aysix Where you at doggie????? @Chalu Get your man lel @Its Alan You nighas wanna flame we can flame ;) btw ty for your ts and clan Alan was easy btw 

so how it go with moklas? how salty were u LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Daddy Nate said:

i should ask the same about aysix @Its Alan lol you think your funny its cute

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA WHY U KEEP NAME DROPPING OTHER GUYS. I ASKED ABOUT U! how did u feel when he offered me a higher rank then you lol? LMAO! im still laughing btw.........................................................knowing you you were salty as a mother fucker! But hey nate all beef and bullshit aside moklas is a shady ass mother fucker lol im sure now you realize it and if you dont GG LOL

4 hours ago, TBR said:

The only laughing stock is RP right now, auto promoting someone to leader because they're struggling

pulling 70 on ts on sundays is struggling while you have 40 in ts and team with NM okay buddy , good point ! 

11 minutes ago, RyanTheG said:

pulling 70 on ts on sundays is struggling while you have 40 in ts and team with NM okay buddy , good point ! 

you can pull 170 i'll still beat you with 40 people. Only a matter of time.