Alliance Vs. Crashing

Halp

What about if a clan has an arranged PKRI but the defending clan gets hit by a third party before the initial clan that was supposed to hit it is able to?

So for example;

Clan A vs Clan B arrange a fight but it is is yet to start but Clan A is defending.

Clan C rushes in and hit A and it turns into a 1 vs 1.

Clan B was too slow to hit Clan A but rushes in and focuses soley on Clan C, making it a 2 vs 1.

Surely that's 'teaming' and if it happens regularly you could define it as an 'alliance?'

Long as I can have some action for the few hours I'm on Runescape for weekend trips I'm happy, whether alliances/teaming/crashing whatevers going on it's still pretty fun (the clan politics, landscapes and evolutions have been amusing while I've been involved to say the least and has been a good trip down nostalgia lane of playing Runescape as a nooby kid pre-eoc) - some people take it too seriously, at the end of the day it's a game we can only enjoy for so much longer, enjoy it while it lasts and don't get caught up in the bullshit, all fun and games :)

4 minutes ago, IMK said:

Pretty sure you can crash a fight and focus both even without the possibility of clearing both. If you're that starved of action that you need to crash the fight in the first place, the "win" shouldn't be that important. 

back to posting on runite discussion you have no idea how pure clanning works buddy

11 hours ago, Ben said:

What about if a clan has an arranged PKRI but the defending clan gets hit by a third party before the initial clan that was supposed to hit it is able to?

So for example;

Clan A vs Clan B arrange a fight but it is is yet to start but Clan A is defending.

Clan C rushes in and hit A and it turns into a 1 vs 1.

Clan B was too slow to hit Clan A but rushes in and focuses soley on Clan C, making it a 2 vs 1.

Surely that's 'teaming' and if it happens regularly you could define it as an 'alliance?'

Not necessarily, apex and foe fight all the time and foe crashes on the regular and generally hits eop first, does that mean apex and foe are teaming on eop? No.

in some cases you may be right but in other cases it’s just one clan that’s hunting another. Or one clan that decides to get into two different rivalries at the same time. 

14 hours ago, Brap said:

IR/Apex/EoP off each other every weekend in hopes of being able to take on the Elites, going so far as to cycle in and out of fights together. Perfect example of an alliance for future reference.

If you crash a fight expect to get teamed on regardless of what clan you’re crashing unless you crash two rival clans for example ir and sup of course which ever clan you hit the opposing clan isn’t going to off them to fight you.

Also if you start a rivalry with multiple clans expect them to hit regardless who you’re fighting and going back to the first part of this reply if you’re in a fight with a rival clan and another rival clan crashes expect both rivals to focus you because of the beef you have. Clans will always focus on who they hate more at the current time that’s how clanning works not allying.

How ever if two clans wear the same cape that’s an alliance IE: sup and foe. Don’t blame other clans for focusing you it’s your fault you start rivalries with those clans. If you don’t want it keep your mouths shut it’s extrmely simple.

11 hours ago, Halp said:

Not necessarily, apex and foe fight all the time and foe crashes on the regular and generally hits eop first, does that mean apex and foe are teaming on eop? No.

in some cases you may be right but in other cases it’s just one clan that’s hunting another. Or one clan that decides to get into two different rivalries at the same time. 

Ok but I guess when FOE are on a mid-week and IR/EOP/APEX all log in surrounding FOE at the same time; that's just luck as they're all hunting FOE with no co-ordination in that all.

People will try to spin everything they want - it's pointless, especially on a website like this where nobody actually listens.

this topic is going to go way over people's heads

3 hours ago, Ben said:

Ok but I guess when FOE are on a mid-week and IR/EOP/APEX all log in surrounding FOE at the same time; that's just luck as they're all hunting FOE with no co-ordination in that all.

People will try to spin everything they want - it's pointless, especially on a website like this where nobody actually listens.

You answered your own question there, all 3 clans were hunting fo. Probably because fo has been shit talking quite a few clans lately with all their hype!

13 hours ago, Ben said:

probably have the same leak and yes foe talks a lot of shit so they're gonna hunt fo not other clans.

11 hours ago, half of you are delusional said:

yea you're probably too retarded to understand what i was referring to also

btw u made a topic trying to justify its ok to team lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

doom died

idk wtf a halp is

Damn I made you mad real quick :/ sorry buddy.

Also not sure why you're talking about clans that are dead already I mean UB was like a 3 week clan.