Cherry on Top

pam

1 minute ago, BvG said:

If one person, which may or may not be rage, (no idea idk the rsn) attacks you on a main, you mass login mains?

Shows how weak your leadership really is, and how much Rage has really gotten to you.

GL in the future Kyle, you're a good guy, hope you guys decide to drop the mains soon--but i won't be holding my breath.

no u have multiple quit being a weirdo man lol

https://supremacy-rs.com/community/index.php?/topic/11829-rage-main-clan-exposed/

if i didnt see this shit lmfao

it is policy if we see mains even 1 or 2 u are getting the smoke, sorry man

46 minutes ago, BvG said:

If one person, which may or may not be rage, (no idea idk the rsn) attacks you on a main, you mass login mains?

Shows how weak your leadership really is, and how much Rage has really gotten to you.

GL in the future Kyle, you're a good guy, hope you guys decide to drop the mains soon--but i won't be holding my breath.

What about the mains with your guys names in the rsn? like lord broxx?

doesn't rage tell their members/recruits that they have a no mains policy? and that they clan kick for bringing a main? is rage going to kick broxx?

will rage kick broxx? or is rage lying to their members? stay tuned to find out.

5 hours ago, Tom Valor said:

No it shows how much an xlpc snipe team can get under your skin, how obsessed you are with this game, how easily triggered and weak minded you are

You get seriously emotional over a mid week run in holy shit, not healthy man take a walk outside

lol spoken. he cries over a little pkri ''u brought 18'' ''im not giving u events anymore'' lmfao

7 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

What about the mains with your guys names in the rsn? like lord broxx?

doesn't rage tell their members/recruits that they have a no mains policy? and that they clan kick for bringing a main? is rage going to kick broxx?

will rage kick broxx? or is rage lying to their members? stay tuned to find out.

You mean his scout? 

14 hours ago, ┣┫_88 said:

that asap kid was like, yelling and losing his cool, my natural reaction to that is to troll/mock someone when they do that.

i ran into him at edge and i was like "yo dude lets do a friendly pkri we're a new clan but there isn't much active in gmt time lets get some events"

kid shows up an hour early when we agreed on a time in his own timezone cuz braindead asap didnt know it was daylight savings hours almost a month after the switch (i'm on a different continent and i figured it out,) had the nerve to call me late  @'s me about 50 times, then brings mains and almost twice as many pures as agreed. the kid was spamming me with so many @s and sperging so hard that i made the judgement call "nobody's cringe enough to bring mains to a 10v pkri" so i didnt log mine. i called him and fucked with him a bit while my friends sat in the call laughing their asses off (edited out) and he ended the call raging out, spamming my discord dms with all caps, and blocking me.

honestly pretty cringe for asap/northern.

Keep spamming on my topic u dumb rat

13 hours ago, BvG said:

Shut the fuck up BVG, you know Brenda Farts is @Anthonylmao