The New 1-5 Scene

Yaz

@YazA bracket reset would be nice, but it won't solve the underlying issue of raggers. What this community actually needs is 1 Defence worlds and that's it. One world for p2p and one world for f2p. I mean just think about it if Jagex really wanted to they could add 1 defence worlds next week and set the combat cap to, just for example, 35 for some ulpc action. Then 1-2 months later they could increase the combat cap to 55 for xlpc action and so on and so on until we reach max 1 def worlds. The benefit of slowly increasing the combat cap by increments is that multiple clans could open up and either stay or increase combat levels when a new cap is coming out. This would create a clan food chain, let people casually train up, and create a sense of hype for higher combat scene. And we already know that Jagex can do this because they have combat bracket worlds in the current DMM.    

There are only two ways I can think of which would make this possible though. The first being popularizing the idea to the OSRS subreddit community with a well made post (would have to be perfect). The second and more realistic being directly talking to Jagex moderators and really selling the idea to them. The only way the reddit post would work is if a popular content creator made a video detailing the history of the pure clanning scene, how defence has been a mortal enemy to the scene, and why the scene is important. And the only way a Jagex moderator would add 1 def worlds is if someone convinced them that its an integrity issue or something.

We have all the puzzle pieces already in the community. I know for a fact that content creators have been in pure clans and may know some people in the community and I know some people like @Kimhave connections with Jagex moderators. We just need someone to take initiative to push the idea.

I honestly think you should just let the scene die otherwise because people will still have rags and nothing on runescape would ever be more fun than fucking 8-way clean f2p clusters. Also, 1 defence only no exceptions.  

2 hours ago, Intensity said:

What do you recognize Apex, Rage, BP, and OG as? Even LY? Every clan is guilty. 

All I know is theres a whole lot of people that actually abandoned the pure scene to join main clans. Those same people are gonna be camped but certain clans thats just the way it is. 

You aren't new to the scene. 

The most amusing part of this is that each group of clans will have clean pure action with one another, but as soon as a rival crashes (usually with mains), it becomes cancer. Otherwise, it's generally very nice and proper.

It should tell everyone that the scene isn't as hopeless as it seems, just that positive communication = results, but right now there is little positive communication between sides due to dishonesty and trying to gain the upper hand (false claims of no longer being main affiliated or bringing mains). Zenith and apex have clean fights with eachother, rage and og have clean fights,  etc etc. It can be done, the big question is will a bunch of grown men choose to on this wizard simulator.

13 hours ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

STFU retard you spend your Saturday and Sundays 1 iteming suiciding to pure clans. 

IR closed Resistance closed now Rev is essentially closed. Your trash and your opinion is invalid. You're not even part of the pure scene anymore you got bullied out you fucking reject lmao

what part of dont crying did you not understand 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

While I agree with this its also very unrealistic because as mentioned most of us are 20+ and work so making new accounts probably isn't on the priority list. Granted u could get it trained but that's if people are accepting the ban risks and wanting to spend irl cash. This would only realistically work if Jagex brought out worlds but we're last on their peking order when it comes to clans.

I personally would be on board for this but in todays clanning you need every advantage you can get and if not all clans contribute then its never going to work and people do what it takes to win and obviously 25 def accounts are more superior so will be used.

23 hours ago, Godfather said:

Wishful thinking. This will not work, you are wasting your time and energy and I can make that statement confidently based off of the first sentence of this topic. While you are free to make a separate scene understand that as soon as it opens, we're following you. I don't even need to make a new account either.

You also have no enforcement mechanism, which dooms this fantasy from the beginning.

You will not make an impact on a 1-5 def account at old fog. As much as the wilderness would be limited to under 10, it would be the best thing for the scene ultimately. Even if clans decided to mass make zerk accounts, it wouldn't make as much of an impact as meds/mains actively lasting hours in rag in the current scene. I don't think clanwars action will improve but it will make grinding easier overall for new players who want to experience it. I do feel the 25 def scene is extremely comfortable in cancer fighting, i also know the person i'm quoting right now barely even does any clanwars as a clan if any at all. I don't see alot of good fighting happening at 25 def, mind as well reset to 1 def and see if there's any life left in the clan world. 

7 hours ago, barcode leader said:

what part of dont crying did you not understand 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No one's crying besides @Yaz. Just pointing out you have some of the lowest quality gloryhunting breakers in your clan but I guess I shouldn't expect much in terms of quality from a guy who apped to ROT 12 separate times and couldn't get in LMAO

10 hours ago, Brief Case said:

I don't think clanwars action will improve but it will make grinding easier overall for new players who want to experience it.

this is something i've agreed with entirely since coming back to this game, the present matter of CWA resulted in almost all of the newer clans that opened over the past few years having almost zero interest in cwa.

1 hour ago, Erik said:

It's funny that the older we get, the more immature the leaderships of the pure clanning scene become

15 year old kids did better 10 years ago leading clans and keeping the scene clean.

"its 20##, who cares" - everyone that ended up crying when things got cancer in 2014, 16 & now.

On 9/9/2021 at 9:08 AM, Tyendinaga said:

I would rather you all stop playing and move on with your lives because we tried this in 2017 and it didn't work, in fact it was actually worse in many ways than the HPC bracket 

Most of you don't want to actually pure clan at all but rather have an outlet for your misguided anger and need to lash out at something on the internet