LPC

sudo_

What do you think these clans' goals are? The scene started in January and these clans were generally the same combats as they are now. Here it is, almost April, and clans are still complaining about combats. What's the point of a LPC if you don't plan on progressing any further than mass recruiting level 70s off edge and remaining the same combat?

These leaders complety missed the common goal of these clans, and that goal was to progress over time to eventually compete with the higher tier clans.

How long do you see the scene lasting with the same relative action, mundane propaganda and clueless leaders?

Lpc=fun

We don't want to deal with the hpc bullbrown sticky stuff and sit in single for over 2 hours

For example how foe pulled 120 and eop sat in lobby and the lobby pures just sittingn in lobbycan give you many more reason if you need

Do you not already deal with the same form of drama? I'll just pretend I didn't read that comment considering how irrelevant and insignificant your HPC is.

Wow, I had no idea you had it in you to complete a somewhat intelligent statement.

The way I look at the current LPC clanning community isn't even about "fun" it's literally the modern day "adapt or die" mentality. Take Trauma & Imperial, Trauma turns MPC and starts accepting mithlords. Obviously Imperial who are in an intense rivalry are going to retaliate with ultimately accepting mithlords and raising their combat cap to compete. Then what happens? The rest of the "lpc's" need to adapt or literally die/close. The literal multi clanning ties into this whole ordeal because why make a new level 90 pure with 20 defense when you could just use your HPC for both "lpc" trips and "hpc" trips when it easily meets each criteria.

You and me have both seen on private servers where people decide to stay 1 defense only to see that one clan who may not being doing so good to up to 30 - 35 to get the upper hand. This is where the entire system falls and clans must decide to even the playing field or suffer a drastic disadvantage.

LPCs, the real LPCs (only a handful of em) have WAY more action than HPCs. Who the hell would want to strive to be HPC?! The entire HPC scene is based off of sharkbrew topics and over thinking. Hence why you guys spend entire trips in single and in lobbies. Like some of you go an hour in singles getting around 10 minutes of action. HPC need other HPCs clans to survive as they never just pk. LPC clans can have a trip anytime and get action.

On the other hand you have LPCs and even masser clans having way more action in 1 hour than the entire HPC scene combined lol. Clans like choatic have more trips a week than some HPC clans have in a month.

Wow, I had no idea you had it in you to complete a somewhat intelligent statement.

The way I look at the current LPC clanning community isn't even about "fun" it's literally the modern day "adapt or die" mentality. Take Trauma & Imperial, Trauma turns MPC and starts accepting mithlords. Obviously Imperial who are in an intense rivalry are going to retaliate with ultimately accepting mithlords and raising their combat cap to compete. Then what happens? The rest of the "lpc's" need to adapt or literally die/close. The literal multi clanning ties into this whole ordeal because why make a new level 90 pure with 20 defense when you could just use your HPC for both "lpc" trips and "hpc" trips when it easily meets each criteria.

You and me have both seen on private servers where people decide to stay 1 defense only to see that one clan who may not being doing so good to up to 30 - 35 to get the upper hand. This is where the entire system falls and clans must decide to even the playing field or suffer a drastic disadvantage.

Or you could just harden the fuck up =D

The whole lpc scene is so boring cause there is to less clans to compete with and u never get clean fights, every fight gets crashed. Yes, you might get some clean fights but its RARE AS FUCK.
How boring can it be, every lpc aims to close another instead of just thinking of it as fun that can continue for much longer...
Is the clanning as fun as it use to be pre eoc? I don't think so.
When lpcs started wasn't the purpose of it to bring a lot of new people to pure clanning scene? what has imperial done to help it? brought a whole HPC 
just to bully inexperienced clans... If you really think about why the scene is so brown sticky stuff right now, look @ the mirror sons.

1. Clans doesn't compete on who can recruit the most members to claning scene and then dominate weekends.
2. Clans compete with how many multi clanners can they bring to their trips to dominate the inexperienced clans.
3. Bringing mains 90+ and so on to snipe fights in order to win didn't help at all.
4. Imperial caused nothing but cauliflower brown sticky stuff in this lpc scene.
5. How many real lpcs are there left? that doesn't allow multi clanning? Zero.

My grammar sucks but let it suck.

The whole lpc scene is so boring cause there is to less clans to compete with and u never get clean fights, every fight gets crashed. Yes, you might get some clean fights but its RARE AS FUCK.

How boring can it be, every lpc aims to close another instead of just thinking of it as fun that can continue for much longer...

Is the clanning as fun as it use to be pre eoc? I don't think so.

When lpcs started wasn't the purpose of it to bring a lot of new people to pure clanning scene? what has imperial done to help it? brought a whole HPC 

just to bully inexperienced clans... If you really think about why the scene is so brown sticky stuff right now, look @ the mirror sons.

1. Clans doesn't compete who can recruit the most members to claning scene and then dominate weekends.

2. Clans compete with how many multi clanners can they bring to their trips to dominate the inexperienced clans.

3. Bringing mains 90+ and so on to snipe fights in order to win didn't help at all.

4. Imperial caused nothing but cauliflower brown sticky stuff in this lpc scene.

5. How many real lpcs are there left? that doesn't allow multi clanning? Zero.

My grammar sucks but let it suck.

supremacy should have just stayed in their own field