Team Enormity Vs AAO [13v18]

Halp

I lead AAO since I was 15.  Not once have I done any shady bullbrown sticky stuff like this. I am not even mad more just disappointed in how proud you guys are for such coward less actions.  

Pathetic. 

Right, last week when you teamed with T1 and Remedy in order to 'close' our clan...this is not a cowardly act n??????

75v25 and it is said that we were 'pussies'

You teamed with a clan that wanted to close us by depriving us of action on the weekend, I mean, that sounds fairly pathetic does it not?

Hypocrisy is real...anyways, goodluck this weekend, look forward to it :)

Right, last week when you teamed with T1 and Remedy in order to 'close' our clan...this is not a cowardly act n??????

75v25 and it is said that we were 'pussies'

You teamed with a clan that wanted to close us by depriving us of action on the weekend, I mean, that sounds fairly pathetic does it not?

Hypocrisy is real...anyways, goodluck this weekend, look forward to it :)

Those actions were stirred up by your clans DDosing, constant flame, use of mains, and you Supporting and allowing 30+ Defence accounts. Even through ALL of that AAO still gave you clean fights/preps.

Why is this topic still up.

Regardless of who it was chaotic, or whoever. We both agreed on 1def gear 80cb cap, and both of these rules were broken. We were generous and even offered to sit for them.

You're also posting false information. The video clearly shows that AAO had 17, not 18-19 like you claim and you had 14 and mains.

This is why the pure community is dead.

Rep on a game will get everyone far in life.

You really love to comment on other peoples lives haha, very strange. Probably making up for a lack of substance in your own private life, but I digress. 

Either way, as pretty much the entire topic points out, pretty pathetic on behalf of the perpetrators so I'll do 'Team Enormity' a favour and save them further embarrassment by closing this.