[F2P Midweek] Olympus Curbstomps Endurance/Sovereign/Critical Damage/Against All Odds

Misfits Public Relations

says you cleared people then on your vid they only move away and to singles/leave. that's not cleared correct me if i'm wrong

i only see aao actually getting cleared.

endurance looked like u stopped the fight to team on crash.

then endurance actually runs away with 25 ppl and you guys spam cleared.

sv also down opts just goes to singles they still had 25ppl too thats not even close to cleared

cd rushed with like 17 2-3 died, rest ran. not cleared.

only thing that bothers me is the amount of mith and few run in your capes.

keep active but whoever wrote this topic is high on runescape

Yo Bros, are these Sv kids on crack l0l, they got bullied all trip, everytime we whent and pushed on them, they ran away tnorth, then we cleared up ed, and hit you guys north bullied to single, did tht a couple timess, was nice clearing you guys lol kyp sv, waseasy, you guys littually are either really fucking brainwashed by your leader, or have less braincells then a fucking monkey. Either way, yuo guys got cleared, got bea tthe brown sticky stuff out of, just like last weekend, and we didnt decline the prep, we put in a counter declaration, and you cant put in a counter declaration over that lmao, its either you accept that one, or you ecline. lol nice braincells fucking retards. Cya in the wild, stop being pussies and prep us dont decline (lol)

@@rocketpower

@''Don

@@Himsa

@

@@IAmAGuyI

@''Don~ aka @ aka @

@@Tripluh

@SV Goat

@@YOOITZKID

@@Wee-Bey

@Whatver Sv cunt on this forum, please read this, and watch our video, you guys got smashed, stop believing in your clans propaganda. Just close already.

Yo Bros, are these Sv kids on crack l0l, they got bullied all trip, everytime we whent and pushed on them, they ran away tnorth, then we cleared up ed, and hit you guys north bullied to single, did tht a couple timess, was nice clearing you guys lol kyp sv, waseasy, you guys littually are either really fucking brainwashed by your leader, or have less braincells then a fucking monkey. Either way, yuo guys got cleared, got bea tthe brown sticky stuff out of, just like last weekend, and we didnt decline the prep, we put in a counter declaration, and you cant put in a counter declaration over that lmao, its either you accept that one, or you ecline. lol nice braincells fucking retards. Cya in the wild, stop being pussies and prep us dont decline (lol)

@@rocketpower

@''Don

@@Himsa

@

@@IAmAGuyI

@''Don~ aka @ aka @

@@Tripluh

@SV Goat

@@YOOITZKID

@@Wee-Bey

@Whatver Sv cunt on this forum, please read this, and watch our video, you guys got smashed, stop believing in your clans propaganda. Just close already.

Pls don't skip english class next time....

@@rocketpower

@''Don

@@Himsa

@

@@IAmAGuyI

@''Don~ aka @ aka @

@@Tripluh

@SV Goat

@@YOOITZKID

@@Wee-Bey

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

says you cleared people then on your vid they only move away and to singles/leave. that's not cleared correct me if i'm wrong

i only see aao actually getting cleared.

endurance looked like u stopped the fight to team on crash.

then endurance actually runs away with 25 ppl and you guys spam cleared.

sv also down opts just goes to singles they still had 25ppl too thats not even close to cleared

cd rushed with like 17 2-3 died, rest ran. not cleared.

only thing that bothers me is the amount of mith and few run in your capes.

keep active but whoever wrote this topic is high on runescape

lXd1otX.jpg

your tears only make us stronger