Shaping a new Pure Community

mossGiant

I just wanted to clarify why Doom have decided to do LPC again.

First of all, the MPC/HPC Scene have been utterly cancer.

I am an Oldschool type of clanner if that makes any sense... The way the pure community has formed nowadays is honestly a disgrace and is not enjoyable for me and I'm sure tons of other people.

Doom is going to do everything in it's power to construct and rebuild a better pure community.

Sadly, this means if somebody wanted to make a Maxed 1 Defense pure it would be too high level to be in the current  LPC scene because mains would ruin it for them.

My goal is to construct a new F2P pure community based on maxed 40 Attack pures and try to get the F2P Wild active again like it used to be.

This will only happen if the other ranks of the LPC scene agree to be strict on having maxed pures higher than 50+ Attack and of course defense.

LET'S MAKE THE PURE COMMUNITY GREAT AGAIN

If you agree with what I said, please copy and paste this everywhere to get the word out.

Doom will make the pure community great again.

I hope you guys are with me.

~ Ryan\Hormone

Source:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened to this?? I'm currently in Doom and my leaders are telling me to get 60 attack/83 combat :(

As far as I'm concerned, lvl 80's belong in hpc's as they can get hit by lvl 90's-100's in 10+ wild.

Lpc should be lvl 50-70 combat.  Oh well, I might just join Cd cause they are true lpc!

lmfao holy waste product

@ you guys literally use to bring mains against Invictus and closed into them, like where's your logic there?

@@Leen I'd quit your battlescape waste product for the sake of FS, and worry about their state right now. 

I don't need to worry about FS, they already bullied everyone out of LPC lol, looked very easy as well from what I saw.

lmfao holy waste product

@ you guys literally use to bring mains against Invictus and closed into them, like where's your logic there?

@@Leen I'd quit your battlescape waste product for the sake of FS, and worry about their state right now. 

SK has never brought mains to fight pures only to fight xl who brought like 20 mains since we ended the XL rivalry SK has brought 0 mains to fight pures and I would love for you to show me a video of sk mains.

l0000000000000000000000000l hypocrite lmfao. Fs is the real LPC which is f2p based and 75- combat with 40att maxed. lmfao.

we do unofficial midweeks in 308 every single mother fucking day lmfao. 'try get the f2p wild active again'

its only active because of fs lmfao.

False, Bottlezz told me you would rather pk @ singles trip then go out with your clan yday night.