Get rid of the Lpc/Mpc Scene?

Datassd0e

It's just my opinion on the subject, I don't expect a lot of you to agree but post your opinions below;)

I feel that if the HPC's moved down to lpc/mpc trip times for two weeks the Mpc's would eventually have to follow through. I know both scenes are striving and the only reason the last lpc scene didn't last long was because the hpc scene almost died out but I don't think the mpc scene will ever die out unless something's done.

Eventually were all gonna end up multi clanning in 2 different hpc scenes and the thought bugs me. With the current Mpc's I don't think any of them would have a problem moving up except for Op due to their reliance on Cp to pull. But both scenes are similar anyways in every aspect.. Such as..

1)mains

2)addy

3)90+ combats

IMO the mpc/lpc scene is preventing newer clans to open and put fresh meat into the clanning scene by forcing us to make an XLPC scene cause they are too scared to move up..

Why not just get rid of the mpc scene completely and make one huge scene. It will provide more options and more action. This way the new lpc scene can strive and eventually move up to join the big scene so we can make clanning more eventful.

This is going to be discussed through the leaderships of clans too see if we can get rid of the 2 scenes and just merge them so the real lpc's can move up.

/Discuss

mpc scene is not in a state to compete with hpc's, i go on op trips(surprise) and i dont think all the lvl 70s/80s would have any joy in a scene filled with 100's.

idc about hpc coming to mpc trips for fun but i think its understandable they dont want to move up.( though it would be better for the pure scene as a whole.)

mpc scene is not in a state to compete with hpc's, i go on op trips(surprise) and i dont think all the lvl 70s/80s would have any joy in a scene filled with 100's.

idc about hpc coming to mpc trips for fun but i think its understandable they dont want to move up.( though it would be better for the pure scene as a whole.)

If Zerg unit, supremacy, Lt, Bv, and Cv could do it, so can these so called "Lpc's". All of those clans still had 60s when they were forced to move up and they still managed to stay open and even dominate the scene.

It's just my opinion on the subject, I don't expect a lot of you to agree but post your opinions below;)

I feel that if the HPC's moved down to lpc/mpc trip times for two weeks the Mpc's would eventually have to follow through. I know both scenes are striving and the only reason the last lpc scene didn't last long was because the hpc scene almost died out but I don't think the mpc scene will ever die out unless something's done.

Eventually were all gonna end up multi clanning in 2 different hpc scenes and the thought bugs me. With the current Mpc's I don't think any of them would have a problem moving up except for Op due to their reliance on Cp to pull. But both scenes are similar anyways in every aspect.. Such as..

1)mains

2)addy

3)90+ combats

IMO the mpc/lpc scene is preventing newer clans to open and put fresh meat into the clanning scene by forcing us to make an XLPC scene cause they are too scared to move up..

Why not just get rid of the mpc scene completely and make one huge scene. It will provide more options and more action. This way the new lpc scene can strive and eventually move up to join the big scene so we can make clanning more eventful.

This is going to be discussed through the leaderships of clans too see if we can get rid of the 2 scenes and just merge them so the real lpc's can move up.

/Discuss

Low tier HPCs like cp eop fi rd should move down

Won't work because all scenes are thriving atm. Like you said, the only reason the hpc clans decided to go to the lpc trips last time is cause there was only 3 clans left at that level ,Fi who were undisputed #1 , eop and cp while the lpc scene had 9 clans , Zu, supremacy, ascent, leet tactics, hate, trauma, mist, destruction, bloody vikings (im probably forgetting a few other clans). It made scense at the time for the remaining clans to move down to that scene.

Right now there is no reason for the trips to merge as there is almost an equal amount of clans at all brackets.

1)mains

2)addy

3)90+ combats

/Discuss

thank u

Won't work because all scenes are thriving atm. Like you said, the only reason the hpc clans decided to go to the lpc trips last time is cause there was only 3 clans left at that level ,Fi who were undisputed #1 , eop and cp while the lpc scene had 9 clans , Zu, supremacy, ascent, leet tactics, hate, trauma, mist, destruction, bloody vikings (im probably forgetting a few other clans). It made scense at the time for the remaining clans to move down to that scene.

Right now there is no reason for the trips to merge as there is almost an equal amount of clans at all brackets.