[Fullout] Eruption of Pures vs Fatality - [2-0] - 100v100

Persian Tom

qQaSlPd.gif

5ikZji0.png

To be completely honest, I am speechless. I am at a loss for words. This victory for us isn't about the Jagex Cup, it's organized by a bunch of dumb fucks anyway. It's about putting an end to our long-term rivalry with Fi. No more disputes, no more arguments about who the better clan is: Today all that talk came to an end. December 12th, 2015, ~120 EoP members stood strong and united with a simple purpose: To end Fatality.

Wz26lCH.png

To Fi: Your clan was always tiers below us, and forever will be. When I returned to Runescape last year, EoP dethroned you with EASE when you were supposedly unstoppable. Then later, when both of us were at our lows, you were forced to accept 30 defence while EoP stood strong and remained PURE, despite what Jagex or any brown sticky stuff clan says. Today we beat you as a pure clan - We did it not only for EoP, but for every pure remaining the in community. So I say to every pure: Congratulations, pures win again. PS: Don't join Fi lmfao, losing with 60+ 30 deffers.

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

SWAUZlf.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrcKWqVCdck

~Nish~

~Crims~

J5Nh0om.png

~Anton~

~Elver~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riIJJ61iZqE

~Guizmo~

Round 1

Eruption of Pures Starting: 100
Fatality Starting: 100

Eruption of Pures Ending: 73
Fatality Ending: 0

Round 2

Eruption of Pures Starting: 100
Fatality Starting: 97

Eruption of Pures Ending: 74

Fatality Ending: 0

It's funny seeing how sad and pathetic FI members are after they lose a war on Runescape lol.

You have all these bundle of twigsgots there shouting for joy when they win a miniwar - now they turn around and are saying "lolol u guys take fullouts so seriously".

Seriously every deluded fucker in FI should kill themselves lmfao. 

~120 EoP members stood strong and united with a simple purpose: To end Fatality.

lmfao?? gf tho did expect to be fighting rd tlp and whoever else you invited. not the reason we lost, ddosing is just sad but our members were to cauliflower to change their ip's so gf. props to dosing that many people. true winners. i hope you can dig out of your slump from this.

~120 EoP members stood strong and united with a simple purpose: To end Fatality.

lmfao?? gf tho did expect to be fighting rd tlp and whoever else you invited. not the reason we lost, ddosing is just sad but our members were to cauliflower to change their ip's so gf. props to dosing that many people. true winners. i hope you can dig out of your slump from this.

you seem mad as fuck since you typed a mini-novel over there.

uokbro?

Jesus lmao that sounds like one heated reply bro! Calm your tits young one.