SharkNews: Sharkbrew = CORRUPT? TLP EXPOSED?

MICROWAVER19800

Hey SharkBrewers!

I know we have been inactive lately but we are back with one the most shocking news ever.

As you might know I'm working for the company sharkbrew, I was very proud being their most non bias news reporter and I was honored to get this job!

But lately i'm more and more ashamed of what it has become. We use to be one of the most strict websites in terms of propaganda and trolling.

Whatever was posted on the brew was the truth and nothing but the truth. But reasonly bias moderators like @@Braden have used their powers to promote their clan.

We let it slight and ignored it and continued to post the truth and we were under protection from gettting banned by you amazing readers.

But it has hit the point that the propaganda,corruption and the bias moderators from TLP have hit an all time low. Our insider in the sharkbrew staff has confirmed that TLP has faked the yearly sharkbrew awards votes in hope to revive their clan and make them look good. Since we all know TLP is on their last breath before closing for the 9TH time.

We decided to contact @@Suddenly and he had the following to say:

''I got a list send by @@slushpuppy, but the next day @@Braden Pmed me on IRC saying the awards were wrong and that TLP has won all of them. Out of my own perspective I knew this was a lie and trolled him and charged him 40m to re-do. He actually agreed saying it was cheaper than a wildy pass" ~Suddenly

We were not done yet and asked suddenly what happend to the original awards:

"Since you're the only non bias news-reporter I will give you them for free to expose TLP and braden" ~Suddenly

We also asked @@Thimaah what happend to EoP's awards:

"Gotta confirm with callers before talking about closing" ~Thimaah

Here are the original awards presented by nobody less than SharkNews:

Best F2P Clan:

vHT8Yp9.png

Most Consistent:

oRWEfvA.png

Best Leadership:

8F8bwt6.png

Best Community:

S83JSGY.png

Best Banter:

9Hr1mtt.png

Most Intense Clan Rivarly of 2015:

Ojtyy9f.png

Most Bias:

1ngTrIA.png

We thank you as the community for helping us expose these clans, its a real shame that even things like these are being corrupted within this community.
SharkNews hopes you enjoy the original awards with the original voting results.

mfw TLP mods thinks we off.

VVmmLr7.gif

Last but not least we spoke to @@Father Justin and he said TLP will be punished by staying banned.