Serious Discussion

coc is roc

no flaming from either side im just curious on what fo/sv's logic was behind sunday

regardless of them clearing tlp or claiming tlp had invites frmo other clans/other clans acing + backing them up

i wanna raise a few points for discussion

1) most of the fighting was in lvl 13-15 wildy

if the max u can get is 108 cb using a 30 def pure, how were VR mains on u when vr's req is like 124 cb to get in? lol

assuming u were in 15 wildy max is 123 and u had ur own mains so... evenly matched honestly cos if anything VR (if they were there) were killing sv/fo's mains lol

2)

regardless of tlp winning or losing to fo/sv, why were they in the same cape?

surely they could've made it less obvious they were in direct communication with each other

3) why is sv trying to ride foe's dick when there's even pictures of SV ts being leaked with kids spamming FOE IS KILLING US, FUKIN BACKSTABBERS (cba to go find picture)

4) all 3 clans - tlp, fo and sv are claiming #1 but only 1 of the stated clans are actually standing on their own two feet regardless of tactics/invites

5) why wont sv fight tlp matched in clw where the mains are more easily pointed out? 

some points i wanted the opinion on sv/fo member/ranks on

please keep the flame to a minimum as this thread isnt to flame/flamebait

thank u

6) an extra point - 

SV said they went into fo's capes due to doom invites coming with tlp

onyl 1 person being ryan hormone came

yet sv had this on saturday

85e0e4cbad.jpg

doom also used to tag along with fo vs tlp lol

I don't even care that fo feels the need to team but the fact it is with sv (know for doxing / ddosing /basically everything wrong with pure clanning) is embarrassing to the legend of FOE and I do hope walli is pissed at their rank team for doing it.

If you really need them to back you up because of your hate for TLP then TLP has won this rivalry

i really enjoy the whole complaining about mains thing when SV refuse to prep us 

and they refuse to prep us because we rushed them up 6 when they pulled twenty fucking nine to a 35 min prep

i seem to recall fighting SV down opts saturday and we definitely didn't leave the fight lmfao, no faith in their members ability

The same can be said about TLP.

bT5PZFK.png

07f6b6a8f25050e59f474b66b4d6802d.png

Btw legit question because no TLP member or rank wanna give me an answer to this question.

Are you gonna return the favor to Doom when they go out on HPC times from CD mains crashing all of their trips like you promised? Or are you still gonna use them for extra opts and bail on them?

Pretty hypocritical topic when you bring VR mains and team with EOP and bring Doom invites and complain about this.

The same can be said about TLP.

bT5PZFK.png

07f6b6a8f25050e59f474b66b4d6802d.png

Btw legit question because no TLP member or rank wanna give me an answer to this question.

Are you gonna return the favor to Doom when they go out on HPC times from CD mains crashing all of their trips like you promised? Or are you still gonna use them for extra opts and bail on them?

Pretty hypocritical topic when you bring VR mains and team with EOP and bring Doom invites and complain about this.

regardless of all of that, tlp remains true to itself

even if what u speak is true, tlp doesnt have to cower under doom or eop's cape/vr's cape lol

u havent addressed the combat lvls also bro

every clan brings invites so who cares bout that but if the majority of the fights were in 13-15 wildy how are sv/foe complaining about the mains atking them? lol

as for stopping CD from crashing them if doom are friends to tlp im sure they will ac mains for them