yer bro?

"rd attacked all rounds"

78e9051acafbceadb728cf4b49f570ed.gif

um yh bro etc

we did have 45 btw, we just sat the kids you ddosed round 1 lmfao, pisstality

67b99aebca59aff95385610a535c9055.png

Stop living in the past morons.

March 11th.

You pulled 45? Did you just hide 5 weak members? Also we all know you're gunna be aiding your friends in EOP tomorrow. The fact that a 1vs2 is imminent shows me Fatality is still the superior clan.

You pulled 45? Did you just hide 5 weak members? Also we all know you're gunna be aiding your friends in EOP tomorrow. The fact that a 1vs2 is imminent shows me fatality is still the superior clan.

Its not going to be a 1v2. Fi have been deepthroating sv the past month, which makes the crying about ddos ironic (remember fi posts when tlp were ddosed vs eop?). 

Then again the fi+sv alliance is more active on sharkbrew and against foe in 2v1 clws then against other clans in the wildy, so I understand how that would slip your mind and you would feel alone.

You pulled 45? Did you just hide 5 weak members? Also we all know you're gunna be aiding your friends in EOP tomorrow. The fact that a 1vs2 is imminent shows me fatality is still the superior clan.

Your clan has gone to sv trips and preps for the last month and you're trying to say that you're the superior clan and that other clans are going to 2v1 you?

Get over yourself you brainless monkey LMFAO you're worse than @@Tevin