@MPC Community, Why don't we do p2p?????????

Colin

move up? its not that hard. if your clan members dont realize than you are to scared of actually doing p2p sundays then that just means your leadership and rank team is horrible... Youre crying and complaining about something you can fix.. JUST MOVE UP.

youve always had extreme ideas, although i get where you're coming from but not every clan is aiming to move up,  i get where this white boy is coming from, but i dont agree because we have sat+sun f2p now unless they made fridays f2p then maybe sunday would be good for p2p but other than that i dont agree. the majority of the people in a clan DO NOT like p2p, so it'd be dumb to take away a day of f2p for clans to pull half their pull on a sunday.

P2P Fridays were a thing in MPC scene...

Ruin still goes out p2p every Friday along with other clans, I don't get why AAO doesn't come out?

Also you say this but you're scared to p2p prep and never do pkris with us hmmm.

bc I have a life fk going out friday saturday and sunday lmfao plus im gmt so every trip starts at 10:00-11:00pm

mpc community is broken

Suck your mom

We ask AAO for p2p preps all the time and I asked all your ranks to come out on P2P Friday and they wont. Other clans that enjoy p2p will continue to do p2p events.

Maybe you're in the wrong clan ;P

Put your hair net back on nerd