Ah Yes... CP wins COTM. Gratz CP

messi

un biased cp should have actually won it

it's a pretty broccolied system that they can just avoid prepping cp and CP is forced to prep the clans that can't do 40v40 preps (which is more points)

grats cp 

If people don't like they they should offer solutions, don't forget it's only the first month we're using it so it's not perfect 

8377602491c5dc180050f18603059ca5.png

un biased cp should have actually won it

it's a pretty broccolied system that they can just avoid prepping cp and CP is forced to prep the clans that can't do 40v40 preps (which is more points)

grats cp

thanks for showing @@Moni people outside CP actually have a brain ;)

OT: CP wins again though

thanks for showing @@Moni people outside CP actually have a brain ;)

OT: CP wins again though

Never said in any post people in CP "Don't have a brain" if you read my response you'll see I'm plying that if you feel our system is dumb you should suggest a better one! 

Never said in any post people in CP "Don't have a brain" if you read my response you'll see I'm plying that if you feel our system is dumb you should suggest a better one!

If you agree a "new" system that was implemented without any warning didn't turn out too well, then it should be held and fixed on the side while the original system in place is used.

Just like a majority of things in the world around us. One should not simply leave a broken system in play and hope time and some small suggestions will fix it while it's being used; especially not when the system that was being used prior worked fine for over a year ;)

If you agree a "new" system that was implemented without any warning didn't turn out too well, then it should be held and fixed on the side while the original system in place is used.

Just like a majority of things in the world around us. One should not simply leave a broken system in play and hope time and some small suggestions will fix it while it's being used; especially not when the system that was being used prior worked fine for over a year ;)

Actually people complained about the old system because clans would just do 6 preps then stop prepping and win COTM, I prefer the approach of doing continuous preps regardless of OPTS and Server and gain as much points as possible. Like we give more points for P2P then F2P because over 70% of preps done over the course of the past year was strictly F2P. Now I agree you might not like it but I personally think it's a step in the right direction. Also its 3 am so I can't reply much I'll reply tomorrow when I get on or if you want come on IRC. 

Actually people complained about the old system because clans would just do 6 preps then stop prepping and win COTM, I prefer the approach of doing continuous preps regardless of OPTS and Server and gain as much points as possible. Like we give more points for P2P then F2P because over 70% of preps done over the course of the past year was strictly F2P. Now I agree you might not like it but I personally think it's a step in the right direction. Also its 3 am so I can't reply much I'll reply tomorrow when I get on or if you want come on IRC. 

IMO F2P and P2P preps should be of equal value, and in order to prevent the "prep boosting" by prepping the same clans over and over, maybe add in something like only 2 or 3 preps against x clan will count towards COTM. That way if people want to only prep the same clan, they can but all of the preps won't be counted towards COTM. So if they cared about COTM (which most clans I assume do), they will most likely be required to prep different clans.

There's always room for improvement, and it seems this trial month shows there may be some yet to come.