Pure-Only World?

Fake Smile

Anyone know how to propose updates to Jagex?

I would love to see a pure-only world that would only allow players with 1-30 def (or sth) to log in. That would not only give the pure community main-free wilderness fights, but also save the whole pure clanning.

I know it's pretty naive to think this would happen, but it's worth giving a try.

Hey, instead of suspending people for saying "broccoli" on sharkbrew, staff can do something for the pure community! :rolleyes:

They need to make a 20- defence world that your have to start a new account to play on. 

all the brown sticky stuff hpc and mpc clans need to close and a 65-cb pure league needs to start up that's that world only and boom pure community iz saved and retards can't come on there mains or show up to a prep on a pure 20 levels higher then the cb cap

@@Fake Smile I like how you report some of the most posts on the forums ;)

Seriousness though, it's been proposed many times to Jagex. The pure community is fucking tiny in comparison to the entirety of people playing Runescape. However, a world which was only for the wilderness, like an old bounty hunter world, would be a swell idea. Very unlikely for Jagex to go ahead and do it though. Costs vs rewards is just not worth it for Jagex. They are a business at the end of the day.

@@Fake Smile I like how you report some of the most posts on the forums ;)

Seriousness though, it's been proposed many times to Jagex. The pure community is fucking tiny in comparison to the entirety of people playing Runescape. However, a world which was only for the wilderness, like an old bounty hunter world, would be a swell idea. Very unlikely for Jagex to go ahead and do it though. Costs vs rewards is just not worth it for Jagex. They are a business at the end of the day.

^