imagine an mpc feeling threatened by an lpc

Tang0ed

I think tango made this to boost his post count ?

ty 4 bump dont drive over to my house pls im scared

When Impact started in the MPC it was pretty enjoyable running around in monk robes, but in the end it was terrible (which is the reason I have not joined any MPC since the closure of Impact).

Even though I wish the MPC scene improved, it is hard to see it happening at the moment.

yup exactly and its only getting worse 

but we have more of a chance of changing and improving things if we try than if we dont try fam

okay bro imperial probably felt the same way....offer some actual advice pls seeing as ur so wise, or talk to our ruin members to see whats going on @@Steezy @@Brandon @@-WILL-

What does Imperial have to do with IV/CD beef? An LPC didn't close them. Also, why do I need to give advice? It's not my beef. I'm not starting brown sticky stuff with far bigger clans than mine. CD will just focus you after they close Rage.

What does Imperial have to do with IV/CD beef? An LPC didn't close them. Also, why do I need to give advice? It's not my beef. I'm not starting brown sticky stuff with far bigger clans than mine. CD will just focus you after they close Rage.

imperial threatened to close us gave us 48 hours now theyre closed idk why i had to explain it

ya u right so u cant offer any advice why are u here? u can leave if u dont wanna talk to any ruin/invictus members 

imperial threatened to close us gave us 48 hours now theyre closed idk why i had to explain it

ya u right so u cant offer any advice why are u here? u can leave if u dont wanna talk to any ruin/invictus members 

Well you certainly had nothing to do with their closure and if you think CD is going to close any time soon you're out of your damn mind lmao.

I'm here for PC. Upset? Stay easy.

I have ZERO issues with ruin infact I could join their ts right now and have a solid convo with ever single one of them and have a good chunk of them added on my fb. What happens on here is typical clan banter but hasn't and won't alter our friendship.

Tbh I will always have mad love for @@Soniqs and @@James and @@Acid @@Kanicus

I feel the same <3 

Why are you tagging me in this brown sticky stuff for 1.

For two I could CARELESS about tbr or brown sticky stuffty cd.

For three if you see tbr irl picture you'd know why he acts this way "he got bullied in school and tries to be a bully on here but it hardly works"

For four CD teams with 3 lpcs and complains about 3 iv members who have apped and joined rage. (But y'all forget you just gave vt zeke council and auto ranked more people bc that's the real state of cd)

And last but not least the only minion clan on the site is cd they will forever be bottom tier trash who will never reach anything higher than being a washed up mpc main clan that wins 1 prep every 3 months and dry sucks ws for opts.

That is all.

Quote if mad bc the the truth hurts.

@@Tang0ed hope that answers your questions

Funny thing is you've never seen my IRL. Your little minion clan isn't smart enough for that. So wind your neck in you big foreheaded fuck.

CD pulls 100+ members on teamspeak every weekend. Rage pulls 45 same with OP. I understand why you're upset lmfao.

Rage will be closing soon 

I feel the same <3 

then have some words with @@Duval and get as many other mpc ranks as u can?????

Well you certainly had nothing to do with their closure and if you think CD is going to close any time soon you're out of your damn mind lmao.

I'm here for PC. Upset? Stay easy.

ok keep going u get pc i get bumps

Goodluck we don't off now

ok ty 4 bumping

Funny thing is you've never seen my IRL. Your little minion clan isn't smart enough for that. So wind your neck in you big foreheaded fuck.

CD pulls 100+ members on teamspeak every weekend. Rage pulls 45 same with OP. I understand why you're upset lmfao.

Rage will be closing soon 

ty 4 bumping 

I can make a promise that if we worked together rage would stop. And if op won't stop we will focus on cleansing them aswell

That's between you, op & cd, the MPCs that bring mains, ruin & apex not included.

As for getting op to stop GL lol, and you won't hit them because you share capes with them every weekend unlike cd & ruin who both wear their own capes but just focus rage/op/apex (3/5 all MPCs) in clusters because we both dislike rage and op and all their Zerks/Mains.

let me get this straight... ur claim is that you don't help rage yet I've seen ur 30 pull at mpc fights multiple times before we ever even knew who ur wanna be clan was,you attack cd members specifically while we fight rage/op then when we hit u back its sad because ur lpc based lol.. and ur saying you won't go out under the clan name "invictus' but if it so happens ur members are intro/memb rank in rage they are okay to go mpc and hit us without our retaliation... lemme help you see our point tho, with ur statement you are giving the okay for our members to join axis and hit you without retaliation on cd; this is what ur basically claiming since they would be going under the "axis" name 

Rage will NOT drop anti CD mains until cd either closes or the scene can work together to get rid of them. But we will not put ourselves at a disadvantage just to make a few ppl happy. But @@Soniqs as sad as this may sound is stuck on the wrong dick tip and won't become a chemo brother with us and op and apex are trying to cure the cancer know as cd

You pulled 40 today you fucking Rat your clan is fucking dead lmao

let me get this straight... ur claim is that you don't help rage yet I've seen ur 30 pull at mpc fights multiple times before we ever even knew who ur wanna be clan was,you attack cd members specifically while we fight rage/op then when we hit u back its sad because ur lpc based lol.. and ur saying you won't go out under the clan name "invictus' but if it so happens ur members are intro/memb rank in rage they are okay to go mpc and hit us without our retaliation... lemme help you see our point tho, with ur statement you are giving the okay for our members to join axis and hit you without retaliation on cd; this what ur basically claiming since they would be going under the "axis" name 

We are a bunch of fucking lying brown sticky stuffheads stop talking to us and just kill us you fucking purple usain bolt

SK Hurt you.

Fallen Bullied you.

CD is closing you rip your clan

You think brown sticky stuff Kids did anything to our clan you are broccolied. If you think Fallimp bullied us you are so funny l0l. A MPC tryna close an LPC aids to the pure scene so you should just quit while you're ahead oh wait you are awful never accepted a prep once 

show me evidence of poor choices pls and ill give you a fair justification for them 

but see thats the thing everyone is taking this as a personal vendetta but the point of all of this is that the mpc scene is a shambles right now - only reason it may seem im favouring rage is because theyve openly admitted they are willing to drop mains for the scene - if cd drop then thats even better, the more the merrier - this isnt designed to get them to help each other specifically, its more designed to make a compromise for the entire mpc scene to drop mains and tanks - those that do bring them, be it rage, olympus, ruin, cd can be focused by the others

whoppa and duval have said they will happily focus olympus if they keep bringing mains and everyone else drops so i dont see anything stopping further discussion for a compromise 

by extension this means the lpc scene doesnt suffer either from mpc alliances or from mpc tanks/mains - i want a clean pure scene at the end of the day and in our history you can see we dont specifically help or target any clan without reason

You do know CD stopped bringing mains no to long ago for a month or so only for Rage to then try and capitalise on that by bringing zerks/mains thinking they were winning? CD said fuck that if they won't stop bringing zerks/mains they will retaliate which they did and are continuing to do, Rage is losing and being slumped by CD so now they are bitching and asking for our help.

Olympus have always brought mains and are still irrelevant. Why would Ruin help either of those clans when they aren't willing to work with us and agree to what we want?