LPC ? MPC? HPC? orly

Legend Tanner of EOP

I think each set level of clan should be determined by a Accurate Combat Calculated memberlist. That way fights can be easier to set up and clans combat averages can be compared to see their chances of winning are good or bad.

For example, CP's combat average is about 90, same with EOP, and FI have a combat average of like 99 or some brown sticky stuff, making those 3 HPC's.

So to break it down

1-65 Combat = LPC

66-80 Combat = MPC

81-INFINITE & BEYOND Combat = HPC

Believe me, I'm not the only one frustrated by the fact that ZU & Ascent are claiming to be LPC's when they are trying to compete with HPC's and their average combat level is like 75...

So let's face it, determine your clan by that ranking or GTFO.

Do you even know what lpc, mpc, and hpc stands for?

Lmao

Zu has one person above 95 combat.

Mpcs in 2009-2010 had 10-15 people above 100 combat.  For example, carnage, DV, CPR, IR, etc

Your logic is horrible

Plus, who the fuck cares about labels

You should stop posting on this website, you are 2 new for my liking

The entire LPC/MPC//HPC is the most ridiculous thing ever in terms of actually having a label. All it does is promote the mentality that you now see in the community, ie; "omfg we're not fighting them we're a MPC and theyre a HPC!!!!!!!!!!!". In theory its a good idea and the terms do have their uses in discussions, but the problem that now exists is all these new guys taking the labels as gospel and refusing to fight outside their bracket, or even worse be happy with a title such as "#1 LPC" and stuff like that which means absolutely nothing. Before 2007Scape, and before this entire thing got out of hand, mid level pure clans were fighting high level pure clans regularly in order to improve. Now, clans are happy to be mediocre because these "HPC" clans outlevel them a little bit. Clans of the past found ways around that, why can't the current crop of clans?

So yeah, we shouldn't be trying to further segregate the various pure clans but rather keep one level playing field and allow a clans power to organically place them into categories rather than impose crappy labels on them; it achieves nothing.

nobody is a lpc anymore tanner you're just broccolied lol we dont claim to be an lpc we were an mpc for 2months now we're fuck all btw beach boy we know you go with eop i can make broccolied topics aswell

go back to sv broccoli

Do you even know what lpc, mpc, and hpc stands for?

Lmao

Zu has one person above 95 combat.

Mpcs in 2009-2010 had 10-15 people above 100 combat.  For example, carnage, DV, CPR, IR, etc

Your logic is horrible

Plus, who the fuck cares about labels

You should stop posting on this website, you are 2 new for my liking

LOL IN ONE SENTENCE.

mpc's arnt 66-80 cb average's and never have been lol

mpc's are same cb's as hpc's but not pull/quality better wise.

basically right now

hpcs

cp

fi

eop

mpcs

everybody

lpcs

vandalise

if mpcs clan doesn't accept there mpc's yet and start realising that they all need to grind to 100 combat or they'll get mowed down my hpcs in preps they're going to die

lpc's dont exist anymore so stop doing silly combat caps just restricting ur members