Clans going HPC

DNYS

dude ruin is ded they won't last hpc stfu lol

hpc and mpc are dead and filled with cancer going hpc isnt gna jump-start anything lmao you're all just gna bring mains and team with one another it's quite sad to see the pure scene looking like this brings a single tear to my eye

hpc and mpc are dead and filled with cancer going hpc isnt gna jump-start anything lmao you're all just gna bring mains and team with one another it's quite sad to see the pure scene looking like this brings a single tear to my eye

All the clans you join seem to last 2.5 secs, why are you trying to predict brown sticky stuff? Come on now

Gz ruin

shut up fken excuses lmfao. Ruin can't last hpc. Just face it l00l

All the clans you join seem to last 2.5 secs, why are you trying to predict brown sticky stuff? Come on now

Gz ruin

guess i should join rage

shut up fken excuses lmfao. Ruin can't last hpc. Just face it l00l

2bad cpr killed ir lmfao kellen/0bbyx confirms

@DNYS: "Yadda yadda yadda - I have a stick up my ass and if you aren't me, you're brown sticky stuff - Yadda Yadda Yadda"

Apex isn't going anywhere, broccoli. We're undisputed #1 P2p MPC, but apparently you've been living under a rock; we only lost one P2p prep in our bracket in over a year of preps. I think we'll make a decent enough transition to the scene.

The way i do it is simple. Don't move up and encourage the other clans. Eventually their will be an alliance or mutual spot with these LPC's to Take out any clan that brings mains. 

Check out LT. 

Check Out Vanquish

2 clans doing brown sticky stuff for doing it. 

Who may be next? 

lol sf suck dick. Vq and LT are doing alot better then sf?