Pure Community: A New Future

Adam

The Pure Community  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do, if the pure community changed as stated in this post?

• Embrace The Change
    • I Like Way Things Are

@@HolyDreams @84-0

If this is true, then FOE should be one of the lead clans to set the standard of the pure community. Other than posting topics about how "great' your clan is, maybe your leadership should start encouraging change within the pure community. Out of any clan in this community, your clan has the solid foundation of core of members to start from scratch with. Take the next step for your clan, the future members of your clan, and the pure community.

The best clan isn't the one who can win all the time, it's the clan who can influence the rest of the pure community; something I believe Mayhem Makers did very well with.

Unfortunately it's impossible to get other clans to stop bringing mains because of the iq of their rank teams. 

As someone who only plays on 1 def account, still puts me and others at a huge dis adv when fighting addy/rune. No1 wants to give up a good adv just to make some people happier.

Read it all, good points but to many cancer people in the community who dont give 2 fucks anymore :)

gl though

it is the way it is

This the type attitude has brought on years of destruction in our society; WWI, WWII, etc. Never just accept something, we as humans were born with a choice and logical thought to make structural change. 

Some people would die for a change like this one, and some people are just cancer. I would love to see this "Pure Change".

I think every HPC should close and go LPC.

If they dont move down then they will not have action, everyone will bring mains and it will be still cancer.

They can have their cancerous main war in the HPC scene when clans in LPC scene will triumph and have fun!

Community is way too immature for that.

Also I took at look at Hormone's topic as well and i must say that I like the fact that hes keeping his clan 1 defence only. One thing I don't agree on, is his image of creating a perfect scene for the lower tier pures. We've tried this many of times, there is a reason why the MPC scene split from the HPC scene on 07. Doom might be the honorable clan but their rivals may not be. Once other clans feel like they're at a disadvantage, getting defence will start to be discussed and bam.....we're all back at square 1.