gj doom

Dobbs

Excited to close clans

you won't close Terror, their leadership is far to stubborn. tell me how you're going to go soon as you're opening to fighting the clan that's in a rivalry with control pker? What a downgrade. There must be a reason why you are beating around the bush and not starting on the clan which brings the most mains, invites etc Fs. Or is it, they intimadate you do you're after free hype? Either way seen this brown sticky stuff a million times, and I can tell you now, you are wasting your time. learn to look after your scene so it thrives.

you won't close Terror, their leadership is far to stubborn. tell me how you're going to go soon as you're opening to fighting the clan that's in a rivalry with control pker? What a downgrade. There must be a reason why you are beating around the bush and not starting on the clan which brings the most mains, invites etc Fs. Or is it, they intimadate you do you're after free hype? Either way seen this brown sticky stuff a million times, and I can tell you now, you are wasting your time. learn to look after your scene so it thrives.

lol fs has no invites

thats what happens when you bring mains vs us. If you want to continue then you will receive it 10x worse

Lmfao sit down you sound broccolied this was earlier in the fights. Terror doesn't bring mains no pics no proof. Go to sleep get off your computer, give it a break and take the first loss of many to come.

Lmfao sit down you sound broccolied this was earlier in the fights. Terror doesn't bring mains no pics no proof. Go to sleep get off your computer, give it a break and take the first loss of many to come.

we actually won ever fight we are just disgusted that you even thought about bringing mains. watch the vid to see your mains die.

we actually won ever fight we are just disgusted that you even thought about bringing mains. watch the vid to see your mains die.

God bless if u actually think you won lmfao

I think he was High Council, not Leader - but I'll admit it was a great attempt.

Also High council in Doom so same tactics looks like.