New Pure Clan Classification - The Solution To Mains

slushpuppy

@@slushpuppy why is hpc listed as 1-30+ def? why not just list it as 1-39 as thats what ur referring to?

btw how can a maxed 101 combat 1 def pure be classed as an lpc acc just cos its 1 def l0l, set some cb caps

This solution sounds good in theory but I doubt it will change a whole lot. I also don't understand how you cannot have combat caps? a level 87 maxed ags pure with 1 defence can be considered lpc? that doesn't sound right. Obviously combat caps can be negotiated between clans for preps and such, but an actual scene clarification might help clans like doom who are majority 75-85.

92-111 cb 39-def = HPC

75-92 cb 20-def = MPC 

60-75 cb 5-def = LPC

60- cb 5-def = XLPC 

Just an example of what some combat caps could look like. 

This solution sounds good in theory but I doubt it will change a whole lot. I also don't understand how you cannot have combat caps? a level 87 maxed ags pure with 1 defence can be considered lpc? that doesn't sound right. Obviously combat caps can be negotiated between clans for preps and such, but an actual scene clarification might help clans like doom who are majority 75-85.

92-111 cb 39-def = HPC

75-92 cb 20-def = MPC 

60-75 cb 5-def = LPC

60- cb 5-def = XLPC 

these cb caps are perfect @@slushpuppy how can u not put cb caps in like wtf? that means maxed 101 combat 1 def pures can go to lpc preps l0l?

92-111 cb 39-def = HPC

75-92 cb 20-def = MPC 

60-75 cb 5-def = LPC

60- cb 5-def = XLPC 

I agree with the change but these caps are brown sticky stuff, these ones make more sence.  7fc9b1c42883ef369150806dedd2751a.png slushpuppy

92-111 cb 39-def = HPC

80-92 cb 20-def = MPC 

65-80 cb 5-def = LPC (Dual 90 stat accounts with 44 pray 76 CB) and (Max g maulers 78 CB)

65- cb 5-def = XLPC  (Pre Eoc xLPC CAP)

I agree with the change but these caps are brown sticky stuff, these ones make more sence.  7fc9b1c42883ef369150806dedd2751a.png slushpuppy

92-111 cb 39-def = HPC

80-92 cb 20-def = MPC 

65-80 cb 5-def = LPC (Dual 90 stat accounts with 44 pray 76 CB) and (Max g maulers 78 CB)

I was just giving an example of what the caps "COULD" look like.

Why base it on Defence levels instead of Combat?

• Compatible with existing clans- Existing HPCs today all bring 30 defs, so no changes. The new LPCs will also slot in just fine. MPCs will be an issue, but we will try out best to integrate them accordingly

Agreed, MPC's will be an issue because that bracket dissolved a few months ago. Now lpc's are leveling up and the MPC bracket obviously needs to be revisited. So give it a defense cap AND a combat cap.

• Persistent Clan Branding - With the current system, clan ranks just simply choose a category and stick with it. No more moving up the tier when everyone has leveled.

Sooo an LPC suddenly starts doing more P2P and levels up attack/prayer. They still classify themselves as an LPC because they're all 1-5 defense. Attack and prayer gives advantages in BOTH servers. Every LPC eventually won't prep eachother due to no combat cap regulations. 

• Restraining Def levels - When new clans move up tier, usually they would be unable to compete with the existing clans who usually has higher defence. As a result, these new clans also end up increasing their def avg

Not true, Impact spanked Rage when they went MPC in the wilderness with majority 1-5 Defence pures. I also recall fo spanking some HPC's in lower wilderness with 20- defense due to the other HPC's having to many higher levels to hit them. With this logic we'll have:

50-101 Cap LPC

70-106 (maxed 20 def) MPC

80-111 HPC

• Fairer - Clans would now only have to fight others with similar def levels & ultimately similar gear setup/weapons if jagex chooses to introduce turmoil/etc.

Like I said before, attack and prayer levels give you advantages in both servers aswell. Cb cap pls

For the people stating Cb caps. Problem is they will be broken anyways. No matter how many combat caps Sharkbrew establishes, some clan will break them anyways. 

Regarding 101s going to LPC preps. There really aren't many of these accounts left, but having clans with 101s 1 def are better than having clans 111 39 def imo. I don't see any LPC getting all their members 101 combat either. 

This is just a new way of classification, because the old one was not working. Examples: MPC scene 92 combat cap, was broken by Rage, Impact, CD, Op, Ruin. LPC 70 combat cap (was moved to 75), LPC 75 cap (Clans bringing 80s/90s). Combat caps are not working. Hopefully something can be done though.

For the people stating Cb caps. Problem is they will be broken anyways. No matter how many combat caps Sharkbrew establishes, some clan will break them anyways. 

Regarding 101s going to LPC preps. There really aren't many of these accounts left, but having clans with 101s 1 def are better than having clans 111 39 def imo. I don't see any LPC getting all their members 101 combat either. 

This is just a new way of classification, because the old one was not working. Examples: MPC scene 92 combat cap, was broken by Rage, Impact, CD, Op, Ruin. LPC 70 combat cap (was moved to 75), LPC 75 cap (Clans bringing 80s/90s). Combat caps are not working. Hopefully something can be done though.

At the end of the day I don't think any classification will fix the pure clanning scene. The only thing you can really do to improve it is by having strict rules/guidleines within each pure scene and enforce the rules by forcefully moving clans to their appropriate scene. All in all its ultimately up to the pure clanning scene/clan ranks to make the changes themselves.

92-111 cb 39-def = HPC

75-92 cb 20-def = MPC 

60-75 cb 5-def = LPC

60- cb 5-def = XLPC 

This is almost perfect but xlpc should be for 1def only

101 cb at an LPC prep doesn't matter.

It will do the same as an 82 (maybe not a 75) except have way higher prayer and attack which shouldn't be a huge issue considering 1 def is extremely easy to hit on anyway. Not all LPCs will be 101 cb because not everyone can afford it, and what good is a lvl 95 maxed lol

92-111 cb 39-def = HPC

75-92 cb 20-def = MPC 

60-75 cb 5-def = LPC

60- cb 5-def = XLPC 

these cb caps are perfect @@slushpuppy how can u not put cb caps in like wtf? that means maxed 101 combat 1 def pures can go to lpc preps l0l?

92-111 cb 39-def = HPC

80-92 cb 20-def = MPC 

I was just giving an example of what the caps "COULD" look like.

Why base it on Defence levels instead of Combat?

• Compatible with existing clans- Existing HPCs today all bring 30 defs, so no changes. The new LPCs will also slot in just fine. MPCs will be an issue, but we will try out best to integrate them accordingly

Agreed, MPC's will be an issue because that bracket dissolved a few months ago. Now lpc's are leveling up and the MPC bracket obviously needs to be revisited. So give it a defense cap AND a combat cap.

• Persistent Clan Branding - With the current system, clan ranks just simply choose a category and stick with it. No more moving up the tier when everyone has leveled.

Sooo an LPC suddenly starts doing more P2P and levels up attack/prayer. They still classify themselves as an LPC because they're all 1-5 defense. Attack and prayer gives advantages in BOTH servers. Every LPC eventually won't prep eachother due to no combat cap regulations. 

• Restraining Def levels - When new clans move up tier, usually they would be unable to compete with the existing clans who usually has higher defence. As a result, these new clans also end up increasing their def avg

Not true, Impact spanked Rage when they went MPC in the wilderness with majority 1-5 Defence pures. I also recall fo spanking some HPC's in lower wilderness with 20- defense due to the other HPC's having to many higher levels to hit them. With this logic we'll have:

50-101 Cap LPC

70-106 (maxed 20 def) MPC

80-111 HPC

• Fairer - Clans would now only have to fight others with similar def levels & ultimately similar gear setup/weapons if jagex chooses to introduce turmoil/etc.

Like I said before, attack and prayer levels give you advantages in both servers aswell. Cb cap pls

1st problem: If LPCs move into MPC, all the 1 defs would end up being shanghaied into getting mith by their ranks. Subsequently, other clans will get addy to try and "compete" and we will end up in the same situation as before.

2nd problem: like i said in OP, there will be no continuity with clan branding if they are forced to jump tiers all the time. Now, clans can focus building their clan to be the BEST Low Def/Middle Def/Higher def clan.

3rd problem: Clan warfare(the site before sb) has done 1 variations on cb tier, sharkbrew has done 2. Look where that ended up? Doing the same thing more than once and expecting results is truly insane.

That is a good point. Will work on it I'll add it to my project tracking system.