please take a look. @Respected+

Inners Only

Give everyone a history lesson on how many clans you have joined and left last year

Relevant ones ? :

i only left RD because they closed.

Irrelevant waste product clans : 

F , because they merged with a waste product clan.- some ppl i luv but brown sticky stuffters

LT , because they closed. - brown sticky stuffters

Wait, 3 times? thats how many times SK closed in one year lmao.

If you didn't reply to this topic , or atleast replied in "Proffesional" way i wouldnt've started about how RSPS clans are keeping this community website alive.

You keep bringing CD to the story , when they dont even idle on these forums anymore ..you could use a new clan "EoP or Fs" because you support those upcomming main clans on a community website thats basicly ment for PURE clanning , and we both know 90% of the upcomming xlpc's & LPC will close in 0.5 because there's to much main activity going around , or most of them will use mains against other clans aswell which will fuckup the pure scene even more.

You again , mention the word "pure" in there, Just because clans that use mains are on this particular website for pure clanning  , anyways SK was known to use rag accounts & tanks back in the day aswell , not sure why you're saying the following sentence:

" is trying to kill the youthful XLPC scene with low level tank rangers."   SK v7 will break , like they did 7/8 times already  [Merged with Remedy = Vitality, Merged with fallen = Axis , - both closed, - closed x2 . tried to re-open as LPC 1 month ago , closed x1 = 3 .]

Tanks :

Used to be a former main clan themselves but cry whenever another clan brings mains to kill them..

Long story short: ,

IDK why you're trying to say fuckoff to all the mains in the LPC scene , when you're supporting a main clan + being in a clan that's known for using rag accs & tanks in the LPCs scene.

Anyways are you in this clan ? :

Bait and switch, that's the way isn't it? Ban CD off RSW and I will do the same for FS.

Come on bro lets do this.

Unless Doom is basically CD's bitch on the other site and you have no powers or influence on its operation.

:P

No matter what we do on SB, as long as clans like CD are let roam freely, we are not advancing. So we can ban every clan we want, but CD don't get any punishment.

This also comes with Doom now being an MPC under our new Pure Clan Qualification. An MPC hitting an LPC now that we have switched things up.

Can you stop drowling on your keyboard , you have your drowlcup in next to your keyboard remember?

farmer u cant even spell the word drool properly dont try and come at me if u dont even know how to use a translator without coming out with random words lmfao

this farmer said drowl  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Lets do a trade. You ban CD off your other brown sticky stuffty site and I will do the same for FS.

Oh wait that will kill off 70% of what little forum activity you have

xd

P.S. [19:49:56] -[FL]RuneScript- *** [ THE HOUNT ]: [RS07] Overall 1,002 | Att 60 | Def 25 | Str 90 | HP 86 | Range 91 | Pray 52 | Mage 91 | Cook 42 | WC 36 | Fletch 37 | Fish 20 | FM 50 | Craft 42 | Smith 45 | Mine 33 | Herb 36 | Agil 38 | Thief 53 | Slay 55 | Farm 9

[19:49:57] -[FL]RuneScript- *** [ THE HOUNT ]: [RS07] Hunt 9

u call urselves an lpc with those stats?

lmfao.

youmad broccoli lmfao

all this is because Doom's average looks to be about 74 when Fearless average might be 71?

Am i taking crazy pills? Are you all seriously this fucked up? 3 combat levels are justification to bring 40+def and claim 74 is mpc? Holy SMOKES

What do you mean?

all this is because Doom's average looks to be about 74 when Fearless average might be 71?

Am i taking crazy pills? Are you all seriously this fucked up? 3 combat levels are justification to bring 40+def and claim 74 is mpc? Holy SMOKES

na 5-20+ def 60+ atk and every single person with overheads sounds definitely like an mpc though