AAO

Envy

LPC [75 combat cap with no min] 

Ascent

SK

CD Juniors

Olympus?

Impact?

Using this theory we know that olympus and Impact wouldnt sit in lpc for long. 

I highly doubt considering ascent has no real good clanning history and would be an easy clear from clans that have been around a long time. 

Clans are all about competition and not really about the easier competition when you have AAO and Envy in the bracket of MPC. 

It'd be easier for these Clans to slowly as they go open as an LPC title but as combats grow they'll have no reason NOT to move to MPC. 

This growth in my eyes would only take 3 months but 3 months of them either sniping but i couldnt see them being able to compete entirely. 

My Opinion is that the coordinators of this site should talk to the up-coming lpcs and discuss a time for the weekend trips. 

this would help them alot considering 60s vs 80s would be too difficult and that would close these upcoming clans very easy. 

However, if Envy were to move down that'd still have access to higher level'd accounts so i wouldnt classify them as a true lpc. 

I do agree that LPC/MPC should be divided by combats not defence levels. 

I agree that LPC should be 1 defence only. and that mpc should be 1-20defence. 

But LPC is not higher then 75 combat. 

Now threats have happened with the scene with HPC becoming a zerker level. 

I have been reading alot of information that if 6/9 hpc's went 1-4 def and that everyone who doesnt agree would wipe the scene out with zerks/mains. 

So im thinking that the hpc scene would turn zerk, or an attempt to re-creating an HPC would happen. 

1-20defence has been the clanning norm for yours and if you label mpc as 20 defence then your labelling hpc the same thing. 

SO 1-4 defence is out of question. But re-creating an HPC should happen and everyone whos not involved shouldnt be allowed on sharkbrew period. 

Clans should get 0 events with those hpc's who dont want to follow the pure norm.

This is common sense idk why 39 defence was in question when you could just do 0 events with those clans and exclude them out of fights. 

Now that runescape is finally thinking of doing pure worlds. I cant wait to see the 1-20defence pure worlds so that these leaders who get mad about losing cant bring mains. 

Funny how it came to this point where people were that immature that runescape now has to develop a way to make fights pure instead of relying on mains. 

My Questions is do you agree with what i see? 

The new scene will have no combat caps, as people see them as a limitation for their accounts. Obviously 88 cb will be the common site in the scene from now on, but no one will limit theirselves to that.

LPC scene will be 1-4 def no combat cap

MPC scene (who go out as lpcs but will have restrictions on declarations and whatnot) 1-20 def no combat cap.

Onviously clans who go out as 1-4 def will be able to recruit more, but either of these scenes will be very popular

There will be XLPC 60 combat cap (not huge scene)

LPC 1-4 defence no combat cap

HPC 39 def cap

New scene, 1-4 defense no combat cap. P2P stats so mostly like high 70s-high 80s

@@Control Pker

Your clan is like the "New Scene" Call it MPC if you want. 1-20 defence no combat cap. You can go out with LPC clan time and the P2P trips you do. In my opinion though it should b XLPC at 65 or 70 combat cap and LPC 1-4 defence cap no combat cap. Keeps everything simple and clans like FS who don't do P2P just don't have to go. Just they can't be challenged on clans for a P2P prep when they only have F2P stats.