Special Forces to the Pure Clanning Community.

Control Pker

ye im not reading all of that waste product dude.

NVm back here, i did take the time reading this after what you said about olympus.

Im not sure to take this as a threat, as how we bullied you out of the mpc scene. You were the first one to go back to LPC after a couple of weeks with your tail between your legs. Play your cards right, dont be trying us or that waste product will happen again you broccoli. But this time you will close.

Prove me wrong? Id love to prep any clan out there in our scene right now to p2p.

Maybe if you didnt clan hop so much you'd know or maybe if your clan wasnt a 1 server clan with mains you'd know.

Or maybe you are just like the average kid on this waste product site that hides the facts just to throw some banter.

Either way you wouldnt be able to join a good clan even though all the applications are forever open.

Didn't you lose 3-0 to iv in your most recent prep?

You're 1-20 def? Change your recruiting topic to MPC instead of LPC then.

I've delt with you before when you were a high rank in Pandemic and you were humiliating yourself with every single topic you made.

Now you're calling out other LPC Leaders as 'inexperienced' people compared to you.

Please...

ur english is so bad bro, where are u from?

He's right though: about Olympus being a main clan. Hunter is the only one who cared about being 1def. The other hick bvg has been leading weekend trips on a full rune account for the past year

lets hope they change as they are promising

All that just to tell us you're gonna wear mith to F2p trips still.

I find myself almost agreeing with some of the points you've made but why can't you just do what everyone else is trying out and stay 1-4 def or atleast wear robes on weekends and see how this new def capped scene works out, I don't want your mith to be the reason more mains are brought into the scene.

this is a smart man talking, listen to him