#cluster124 #alliance SMOKED LMFAO

icy

Even though you guys usually used to bring lots of mains, that number seems to have decreased in recent times and you still maintain a consistent pull number. It is a shame it is a wasted pull as there weren't many to fight you but I applaud you recent reduction in mains. It is a very nice pull for the HPC scene, haven't seen one of those in a while.

I still think that with such opts not even 1 is needed, but that can be worked on as clans try to keep the scene alive.

Even though you guys usually used to bring lots of mains, that number seems to have decreased in recent times and you still maintain a consistent pull number. It is a shame it is a wasted pull as there weren't many to fight you but I applaud you recent reduction in mains. It is a very nice pull for the HPC scene, haven't seen one of those in a while.

I still think that with such opts not even 1 is needed, but that can be worked on as clans try to keep the scene alive.

we bring 3 mains MAX

How much did Dull/slushpuppy pay you to say this? They STILL bring alot of mains, and it has not decreased. And typical for you to say that you haven`t seen a nice pull like that for the HPC scene in a while... Meanwhile FOE/CP pulled it tons of times not too long ago and were fighting 100 vs 100s for top tier spots, while EOP was pulling 40-50 and only able to crash FI.

ps: the pull is actually still 50% mains( maybe more). Imagine pulling 100( atleast 90+ pures) and a few mains, or like EOP pulling 100( 50 pures or less and the rest are mains).

How much did Dull/slushpuppy pay you to say this? They STILL bring alot of mains, and it has not decreased. And typical for you to say that you haven`t seen a nice pull like that for the HPC scene in a while... Meanwhile FOE/CP pulled it tons of times not too long ago and were fighting 100 vs 100s for top tier spots, while EOP was pulling 40-50 and only able to crash FI.

ps: the pull is actually still 50% mains( maybe more). Imagine pulling 100( atleast 90+ pures) and a few mains, or like EOP pulling 100( 50 pures or less and the rest are mains).

I wish I would get payed for posts lol. FOE and CP will most likely pull 60+ again once it goes to summer, just like it happens every year. But since summer no HPC had been consistently pulling above 70 (Besides FOE to P2P but couldn't maintain it on F2P) which is something EoP has achieved in recent time. I don't disagree that in the past EoP has brought over 40 mains in trips, but from what I have seen recently, it does not go up to that number anymore. Depending on the source you ask, you will get 7-15 as common answers, and an occasional 20+ every now and then. From 40-50 mains to single digit numbers for me is a good change. Even though for me still having 7-15 mains is too much, change is change.

I wish I would get payed for posts lol. FOE and CP will most likely pull 60+ again once it goes to summer, just like it happens every year. But since summer no HPC had been consistently pulling above 70 (Besides FOE to P2P but couldn't maintain it on F2P) which is something EoP has achieved in recent time. I don't disagree that in the past EoP has brought over 40 mains in trips, but from what I have seen recently, it does not go up to that number anymore. Depending on the source you ask, you will get 7-15 as common answers, and an occasional 20+ every now and then. From 40-50 mains to single digit numbers for me is a good change. Even though for me still having 7-15 mains is too much, change is change.

quite positive that they had more mains than pures today

respect what ur saying, but if you think EOP ever has 20+ mains your intel is very, very bad

You are dumb. And if it wasn't for the fact I work over nights tonight and need sharkbrew to keep me awake with my pointless trolls towards people. I would flame you so hard you would suspend me for a year. Eopiss brings more mains then cd. Idk where you have been for last 5 months but wake-up lord have mercy. Eopiss has achieved nothing but being the clan with the most mains. It's not even a sea of addy when they rush it's legit a sea of rune.