[EXPOSED] How much money is RSW making?

slushpuppy

Vote  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• $500-$1000
    • $1000-$2000
    • $3000++

I can't imagine them making that much money considering how inactive that site is

Gotta agree on this one @@slushpuppy people would be hacked by now if he was actually going to do that. Winnies a good lad

You of all people. Hasn't the Marty's FI client taught you anything?

And besides if he is going to throw wild accusations, I can do the same.

Gambling sites are the worst lol. That's the brown sticky stuff ReturnOfWilderness (aka piece of shet) promoted and turned out to be a scammer himself (banned on youtube, rs).

+ these websites tell their mods to come and play on tables to win brown sticky stuff with ridiculous luck and cards..

How can you promote that on a community site. I know the protection from DDoS attacks cost a lot, but damn.

No honour :)

qpbFMWR.png

Tsk tsk.

So you think you can throw a site on a server and it will become ddos proof?

How many RS accounts have you hacked from your exlient client?

So wheres the proof they paid @@Winnetou or winnetou asking for any sort of payment? You act like its something bad paying for something that improves clanning or charging for your knowdlege/time to create something like that.

We can all see you're mad at Winnetou probably because he helped RSW so you're typing absolute bullbrown sticky stuff to release your anger. We both know the users of exilent know it has been a legit client for several years.

Even TLP used his client you think winnetou wouldn't of hacked them during the rivarly?

You're doing exactly the same promoting RSPS/Gold sites/Google ads you could even buy VIP lmfao.

Atleast they spend their earnings on a decent theme and even if they paid for the ladder its a community investment, they also bought a set of decent awards meanwhile you still rock a cheap basic template with brown sticky stuffty awards lmfao.

There's a reason calum doesn't want to do brown sticky stuff for you and you were stuck with retards like lenin. Your ddos protection is absolutely garbage if Tom valor could still hit ur site off with a $10 booter.

Maybe you shouldn't of promoted cancer for the last years and be so ridiculous bias on this site, fact you were IP-Grabbing for EoP and hit people off (we all saw your logs with idoR) for them.

Not even going to start about the mentally disabled moderators you have promoted over the years.

So wheres the proof they paid @@Winnetou or winnetou asking for any sort of payment? You act like its something bad paying for something that improves clanning or charging for your knowdlege/time to create something like that.

We can all see you're mad at Winnetou probably because he helped sharkbrew so you're typing absolute bullbrown sticky stuff to release your anger. We both know the users of exilent know it has been a legit client for several years.

Even TLP used his client you think winnetou wouldn't of hacked them during the rivarly?

You're doing exactly the same promoting RSPS/Gold sites/Google ads you could even buy VIP lmfao.

Atleast they spend their earnings on a decent theme and even if they paid for the ladder its a community investment, they also bought a set of decent awards meanwhile you still rock a cheap basic template with brown sticky stuffty awards lmfao.

There's a reason calum doesn't want to do brown sticky stuff for you and you were stuck with retards like lenin. Your ddos protection is absolutely garbage if Tom valor could still hit ur site off with a $10 booter.

Maybe you shouldn't of promoted cancer for the last years and be so ridiculous bias on this site, fact you were IP-Grabbing for EoP and hit people off (we all saw your logs with idoR) for them.

Not even going to start about the mentally disabled moderators you have promoted over the years.

You are obsessed over something you are not part of.

Also "it has been a legit client for several years."

© 2016 Exilent

2017-2016 == several years

Overall, i rate your post:

2/10 for factual content

1/10 for humor

9/10 for length

I didnt take anything for it.

We both know what I am talking about. You have on server and you arent just splitting the fees between the clans, you are making a huge profit (for literally doing nothing).

And you make topics about other people making money off the pure community?  Disappointed how low you sank.

You sell your "pro version" of your client. 

You sell it multiple times and you're here doing the same thing Slush is. Complaining about other people making money off the pure community.

It's not just RSW lol. When I went to laugh at Doom's Error Not Found threads on their forums MalwareBytes kept blocking them because they're sponsoring a known scam site called:

rsorder.com

87b1d65492.jpg

lmao.

I had to temporarily exclude doom's site just to see it and it still blocked their ad and gave me a warning notification.

qpbFMWR.png

Tsk tsk.

So you think you can throw a site on a server and it will become ddos proof?

How many RS accounts have you hacked from your exlient client?

At first we had an agreement of $100 when I took the job to create a wep application but then I took interest in making it and never asked or accepted anything. If I were in it for the money I could have asked a lot more or make some crap php page like your non functional clan leage table for $100.

I am pretty sure you are just paying a monthly fee to a firewall company and you arent blocking the attack requests yourself one by one in your free time.

Zero. And its been open to public for 2 years, © 2016 is the last edit date of that page.

You sell your "pro version" of your client. 

You sell it multiple times and you're here doing the same thing Slush is. Complaining about other people making money off the pure community.

Its more like a donation and one time only.

You cant call this "making money off", you cant compare it with what Slush is doing. I am offering a product for a one time fee versus he is offering a service for a monthly fee. If he was nice he could do that free since its literally zero effort for him.

Its not truly a pro version, since most of the more valuable features are free, I am just offering some extra for the donators.

Look around in the world, there arent many people using this payment model (one time vs subscribing). If I wanted to make a living off this I would do it differently.

At first we had an agreement of $100 when I took the job to create a wep application but then I took interest in making it and never asked or accepted anything. If I were in it for the money I could have asked a lot more or make some crap php page like your non functional clan leage table for $100.

I am pretty sure you are just paying a monthly fee to a firewall company and you arent blocking the attack requests yourself one by one in your free time.

Zero. And its been open to public for 2 years, © 2016 is the last edit date of that page.

vxu4mi8.png

If you made it for free, then that is what it is truly worth because.. looking at just the markup alone, it looked like someone punched in a bunch of values into dreamweaver and click "generate".

• Mixing XML/HTML declaration tags
  • Usage of non mnemonics variable names
  • Using .html suffix to denote a dynamically generated page
  • Dynamically outputting the variables instead of using the full utilization the of PrimeFaces library
  • no sanitation of clan names.

If you were smart, u should have hacked the existing clan wars tournament app for 4.1, at least there is some semblance of integration instead of running 2 separate webserver with contrasting requirements on 1 server.