Misfits Takes On All Comers, And Comes On All Takers

Zee

WvQWuuV.png

Misfits heads out on the hunt today with 64 Misfits maintaining 60+ during the whole duration of the trip. Our excursion consisted of an insane amount of action, we initiated most fights bringing the whole pure community together in a big cluster enjoying the action! There was never a dull moment for the killer-bees. We were happy to see that some clans took up our offer of last week which consisted of us asking rival clans to team against us so they'd be able to compete with our pull. Many times Doom would wait at a location in deep wildy and as soon as we'd hit them, either UB or SF would attempt to sandwich us (coincidence??!?), the outcome was always the same and they just kept offering their weekly sacrifices filling our stomachs with loots :P As well around mid-trip we got hit by every clan that came out (7ish clans) and were still the last ones remaining in the battlefield. 

Props to all my killer-bees that were on point today fucking brown sticky stuff up!

We were once again the first clan in the wilderness and the last clan to leave the wilderness.

I know people don't usually read the whole thing, so I won't waste your time or my time and kept the topic short and sweet. I'll let our videos and screenshots do the talking :)

Flame/Banter aside, I know this scene is very competitive and everyone aspires to be #1 but shout out to every clan who came out today. Pride yourselves in what we've built together saving this community and making it what it is now. Hopefully we will be consistent and keep aiming for progress to maximize the potential of the pure scene as a whole.

cyAgLjw.png

MEDIA

Asap's POV

Mihu's POV

zquickster's POV

Bryan's POV

This is raw footage of our whole trip VIA IanSpam's Twitch stream if you're interested :)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/126163397

cyAgLjw.png

DOOM GWAS while teaming with SF

YYvRjzX.png

Hormone why ignore we just want to play :(

ig1NSYN.png

c6a495386a2ef32daf05dc50bc146ba7.png

1p0SR4s.png

EcCkTTo.gif

937312a4114e33962b14513ed1ab038b.png

OpdXe2Z.pngpUsYOTs.pngMJNQsQ3.pngPNQqlDb.pngk3OzWoT.pngBXxWvVS.png

fvJ205D.png

No twitch, no misfits.

Oh and for that so called Doom gwas picture, nobody is hitting the clump besides 1 mager who must of died/ran off map because all of doom come flying through that gap 1 second later.

Overall nice action, your topics are potato masher though

No twitch, no misfits.

Oh and for that so called Doom gwas picture, nobody is hitting the clump besides 1 mager who must of died/ran off map because all of doom come flying through that gap 1 second later.

? you didn't watch any pov's clearly . but ok kani

No twitch, no misfits.

?????

We only took 8 clan friends with us, of which 3 of them are former members from MF.

We also pulled 60+'s before Ian wanted to stream our trips.

I dont know what you are trying to say but your arguments dont make any sence whatsoever.

Also seems like you need to do your homework better, go look at asap's gif.

No twitch, no misfits.

Your clan has 1 video and teamed with uB or SF the whole trip. Your clan got clumped, you lost. Ty for action though but you need to learn how to take the Loss with your chin up

?????

We only took 8 clan friends with us, of which 3 of them are former members from MF.

We also pulled 60+'s before Ian wanted to stream our trips.

I dont know what you are trying to say but your arguments dont make any sence whatsoever.

Also seems like you need to do your homework better, go look at asap's gif.

^That's why you don't fuck with Belgium people. They use facts. Amen @@Koed Beastly!

Good job Misfits!

No twitch, no misfits.

when I came back to RS last November I met you on TS with some of the ruin guys, you were pretty cool back then but on SB you sound like a bitch.

Nonetheless props to Doom being the only clan stepping up