Top 3 F2P Callers (current)

Runescape123

justin beiber seeing people put dull and hanu over drunk lmao

dull, agreed.

I however am literally 25-3 in f2p preps vs drunk and it was very easy lmfao feels good being easily the best by far

not to mention standing beside mossies until you start to lose and then run into single and range the other clan isnt a very good tactic unless u are leading random w8 mains who dont have hands

dull, agreed.

I however am literally 25-3 in f2p preps vs drunk and it was very easy lmfao feels good being easily the best by far

not to mention standing beside mossies until you start to lose and then run into single and range the other clan isnt a very good tactic unless u are leading random w8 mains who dont have hands

Shots

dull, agreed.

Your prep wins/loss vs CP doesnt make a difference though lol?

You fought CP when they really didn't give a fuck about TLP or UT or whatever your current clan is called no offense lol.

CP members get a hyped prep vs EOP or FOE and the outcome is always different :P

P.S Drunk has done what every other caller is doing now for the past 3-4 years, so yeah he wins this category btw lol

You fought CP when they really didn't give a fuck about TLP or UT or whatever your current clan is called no offense lol.

CP members get a hyped prep vs EOP or FOE and the outcome is always different :P

P.S Drunk has done what every other caller is doing now for the past 3-4 years, so yeah he wins this category btw lol

no drunk sucks, nowhere near the top caller these days, let alone all time lmfao

Lmfao cringing at the people who put Hanu and divine in their list, divine and hanu both sound potato masher and divine has a disgusting fucking lisp lmfao please pass the fucking mic with that disgusting voice i could never be led by someone who is potato masher irl and has a.5 percentile fucking lisp lmfao. 

Lold tlp were 30-0 against cp

Just like fi

Lmfao cringing at the people who put Hanu and divine in their list, divine and hanu both sound potato masher and divine has a disgusting fucking lisp lmfao please pass the fucking mic with that disgusting voice i could never be led by someone who is potato masher irl and has a.5 percentile fucking lisp lmfao. 

yea ur right i should put u

the caller eop needs...

to get perfected LMFAO